1. As you all probably know by now we have had to cancel our regional day this year, and i would like to explain why.

CREALY the venue we normally use would no longer hold any car show, due to the way another car show(devon performance and modiified) was handled and organised up there, it has ruined this venue for everyone.

So we booked at dartmoor zoo, which looked an excellent venue, however, the guy we booked with left the employment of the zoo, and there was no record of our booking! and they have now re booked with someone else on that day!

as its now so late to try and find a new venue, we have no choice but to cancel this year, sorry guys! we will be back next year. if we can find a venue not ruined by the reputation of sean russel and his car show.

Hope to see you all at your shows through the season.

2. That's a pisser... I'm just about to put a post in the Conrwall section about a park thats going to be free of charge to use if that's any use for car clubs and things this year...

3. Sorry but is nothing to do with me, you have to except that since YOU joined the Devon group YOU have been like CANCER and have slowly Killed it,
    And seems you dont even know me how can you make an opion, oh i forgot you are a swms puppet living under the drsoc banner.

And the reason i know about these threads even though i dont do RS anymore is that there are more peeps on this board that hate your guts than there are mine, And anyway what have you personally ever done for the better good of The RSOC (NOTHING)

So sit down shut up

4. Oh and i forgot saphboy dont forget who started the Devon regional day and run it almost single handed upto the day of the event in 04/05 ME, and since then it has got smaller and smaller and smaller and smaller you get the picture
    and when ever anyone shows disrespect to the rest of the RSOC it is always YOU (c**T

AND GUESSING BY LACK OF REPLYS NO ONE REALLY CARES THAT THE DEVON SHOW IN DEAD RIP

5. we have better things to do...

ring and ask crealy why we cant use them...... YOU

its good to know we get a reaction ,but you dont:rlmao: :lmao:

oh, and if you dont think i do anything good for this forum or the rsoc, go and ask that question in the technical section....strange how we never see you in there, as you dont know your face from your ass when it comes to anything worth knowing about:p

i have people who dont like me on here...yes im sure i do, but i also help ALOT of people. and im fairly happy with the way i contribute to this site.

and for the record. on paper, 2006 was the best year our regional day ever had, last year doesnt count because of the weather, but we had more cars than ever booked in last year......so get your facts right. of course it would never be as good as your shows....they are just pure quality:lmao: as long as nobody wants to use the show ground after you.

i wont post to you again. i have no need, you have confirmed all my thoughts are correct already.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2008
  6. wheres that then buddy?

7. Thanks for letting everyone know James, its a big blow to us as the members of Devon worked hard to try and find a new venue and we where really looking forward to a good day after last years washout. Such a shame that we have been let down by our venue. As James says we hope to be back next year with a new venue for our Regional day if we can find one.