RSOC Ireland - Mullingar

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by RS nutter, Jun 23, 2008.

1. The show was being held on sunday, so Mark RS kindly arranged for us to stay at his dads house the night before. This gave us somewhere to dry and clean the cars ready for Sundays show.

The weather was terrible and both cars were stinking when we arrived. A few hours (and beers:p) later we had the cars sorted(H)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

SLACKERS!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. We got up on sunday only to be greeted with the same crap weather. We set off anyway and arrived in Mullingar around 12. To our pleasant surprise we found the show was being held indoors!(Y) (Y)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Mark took a few trophies away

one for best Series 2 RS turbo and one for Best modified concourse

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

All in all a great day, that not even the wind and rain could ruin!!

4. Hi mate many many thanks for sharing your day with us over here. What can I say I am blown away with the quality of your motors I really am. You lads know how to do it and you dont half spend some time and money on your cars. I would dearly love to organise a trip over to your national day its something I have always wanted to do and I had better soon get on with it now I have it the big 50.;) . Send me some details of the show and I will try and get over next year if possible. Once again many thanks for posting up the brilliant pics of what looked like a brilliant day.:D

5. Great pics of the show there...
    Paul check the Ireland section for details of shows.. The National day this year was held on 22nd June and will probably be similar next year...

6. Lami

Lami

Expired
    01/12/2024
    Some cracking motors on display there :cool: :thumbsup:

7. Thanks Tom I will keep a lookout as I would love to have a ride over. The Irish cars are always there right at the top of the tree mate.:beer: :)