Lightwater Valley, any spaces?

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by C8OSY, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Anyone know if any of the visiting car clubs has space for an Evo on there stand?

Cossie is far from ready so will be coming down in the Jap wagon. Just seems a bit of a journey for it to sit in the carpark so thought it would be nice to give it a clean and show it off a bit;)

Anyone?

:cheers:

2. I think that Lightwater has a ford rs only rule in place for the clubstands,but i am sure someone will confirm this!!

3. Mr RS500

Mr RS500

Expired
    01/04/2018
    Paul

sadly we do have an RS only thing going ,,,,,,, in previous years we have had so many people moaning because there RS has to go in the carpark and yet there is "Jap ;);););) " there words ,,lol,, on the show field

Sorry mate

ps,,

If you let us have a game of kick the ball against your evo , im sure we can charge £1 per ball and make a killing and then your in the show field
    Ok with that ,,,,,,,oh and we will give you 25% of the takings

LOL ,,,,,,,,

4. LOL lmao lmao kick the ball lmao lmao

Cheers Paul, carpark it is then:cry: :cry: :cry:

catch up on Sun pal:thumbsup:

5. :hello: when u say it is only rs only does that mean i can't put the misses focus ghia along side mine on the central stand as trying to fill the spaces as i think i am the only one going out of the central group if someone could confirm this for me please:cheers:

6. Good to see there is some common sense having a RS only rule as after all it is a RS !!! show.
    Shame this des'nt extend to the National day where all sorts of Shite is let on the track!!!

7. Now now calm down lmao lmao was only asking;)

Take it there will be no XR's there either then:confused:

:D :D