Ford Fair 07 disapointment

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by trucker_stuart, Feb 23, 2007.

1. Hi all,

After showing my car in the Concours event last year at Ford Fair, I thought I'd better get me act together and sort out my booking for this years event.

I went on the Ford Fair website, only to find that theres no mention of a Concours competition, only Show & Shine :cry: :cry: :cry: .

So I phoned them up today, only for them to confirm that Ford Fair 07 will only be a Show & Shine event rather the a Concours one.

They did say that there will be less catogories than last year, thus hopefully resulting in more competition.

Anybody else still wanting to book or will I be on my own???? :banana:

Best wishes
    Stu
    :beer:

2. i wont be booking :cry: but ill probably still be going!!! concours or not, it aint the highlight of the show for anyone, just cos it aint there, doesnt mean you shouldnt be going :D

if you are booking, looking forward to spotting yer motor there!!!

3. Dave Easton

Dave Easton RSOC Member RSOC Member 50928

Expiry
    01/03/2025
    Durham Group
    very surprised at that !!

4. billiam

billiam Well-Known Board User BBS Admin RSOC Member RSOC Webteam RSOC Member 38510

Expiry
    01/06/2026
    was thinking of givin ford fair a go this year.. but if there clumping all cossies together i won't bother.

5. Black Cat

Black Cat RSOC Member RSOC Member 33476

Expiry
    01/06/2025
    Tis strange that they're doing that

6. Paul Cox

Paul Cox

Expired
    01/03/2024
    I was told this in person at last ones FF,but did'nt think they turn it in to a show N shine event - dohhhhhhhhhhhhhh

For me, FF has allways been quite close to home....and allways been a good turn out of cars,YES - from what i can remember of the late 90's numbers have been getting less and less,so i bet they thought they have to do something !!!!

Oh well......... lets see what happens then ???

7. cos.andy

cos.andy RSOC Member RSOC Member 36407

Expiry
    01/03/2027
    ford fair is more like max power now, stupid bodykits, neons etc.
    speaks volumes to me that they aren't having concours :thumbdown