Fast Ford Dyno Day @ atspeed racing

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by atspeedracing, Jul 2, 2008.

1. Hi,​

I am hosting a Ford Dyno day on the 30th August 2008 at my Essex based Rolling Road facility. I would like to offer you the chance to attend this event.​

[​IMG]

Fast Ford magazine have confirmed interest in this event, and providing we get at least 12 cars WILL be in attendance and feature the dyno day in the Fast Ford magazine. We have already contacted some of the classic ford enthusiasts and already high interest has been generated, so dont miss your chance to attend this event.​

We boast a 1000BHP 2WD Clayton dynomometer, running on Dynomax PRO 2000 computer acquasition software. The dyno is enclosed in a purpose built sound proof dyno cell, with fresh air cooling, ventilation and extraction systems in place. The dyno cell is well lit and also features a spectating room with additonal monitor, to ensure you dont miss a thing.​

We are offering 3 power runs for £30 (RRP £40)
    this includes:
    full print out including graph, data points and run information.
    we log, boost, AFR, bhp, torque and rpm.
    also included is a FREE BBQ
    Along with your print out you will also receive a DVD with a video of your car on the rolling road.​

This event is open to ALL 2 wheel drive FORD cars, classic and modern. We hope to have a vast selection of cars, from classic anglias to 500+bhp cossies.​

[​IMG]

http://www.atspeedracing.co.uk - click for more information​

details:​

date: 30th August 2008
    time: starts at 9am

Atspeed Racing
    6 Sirdar Road
    Brook Road Ind. Est.
    Rayleigh
    ESSEX
    SS6 7XF​

01268 773377​