fast fest

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by ASBO DAN, Jul 1, 2007.

1. excellent show 2day at the pod, track action all day from the a-team and knightrider to jordan f1 car and the pod jet car, drifting, competitions etc, etc, parking was bad due to being waterlogged the night before, real good day though, have posted my times on my first rwyb in the focus rs section, mixed feelings really, anyway, anyone else go/camp?

2. well what can WHAT A WASTE OF £8.50 no club stands due to water loged fields have of the trade stands didnt turn up same as some of the mags and to say track action all day it must of started about lunch time as it was raining on and off in the morning

3. sorry to hear that, but you wasnt at the pod then mate, lol

track action started at 10.15am, the jet car went up 3 or 4 times, missed the a-team v the knightrider though, agree not all the trade stands where there, but our club had a good day and the drift cars up the top was fun, the f1 car was disappointing, did you see it, we lefted at about 4.30

4. i was mate cos you was lucky you wasnt flatened as you nearly rum over my pregs mrs near the toilets i left at half 1 mate painting a wall would have been better i had maters that camped and even they said it was crap

5. WHAT explain what your talking about mate?

some of the lads from other clubs have mixed responses, some say okay some say they hate the pod, so why go?, some said it was brilliant, more and more people are saying shows are bad, i cant understand why they go in the 1st place?

6. you was near the toilets on track side and nearly drove into my pregnant misses

7. had i just come back from a run or was i turning the car round, by the show what you shine lot?

really confussed mate?

8. dont worry mate seems your a bit thick not worth that chat

9. im not thick mate. i apologise if that was the case an i nearly knocked your mrs over and would understand you would want a go, but i really dont remember that at all, trouble with alot of people at the pod is that they dont look where there walking thats why cars and people get close, not saying this was the case because i would have remembered the incident but this is a fact.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2007