Clee Show 2009 date set!

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by mad maxd, Nov 20, 2008.

1. Hi

We run a charity car show every year in Cleethorpes for terminally ill children as most of you know and would like to get you guys involved. We always have a good turn out and the show is getting a very good reputation and is supported very well every year by most of the major car clubs. However we always look to expand the show and need to get more cars involved. We would love for you guys to come along and if you look on our website www.maxdcarclub.co.uk in the gallery section you will see the kind of cars and turnout we had in 2008 it was truly awesome. We always have a massive trophy presentation with the one and only Reverand Bob from Men and Motors and the whole day is filmed by Rev Bob
    and his camera crew and put onto a DVD for Charity.

We would love to get a big group of you along so please will you put it to your members as we really want to go bigger and better than last year. The demand for a date from other clubs has made us set it for Sunday 7th June 2008 at the same location as last year The Humberstone School which went down very well with all concerned.

If you require any more info please let us know by email

maxdcarclub@ntlworld.com subject Clee Show 2009

cheers

Martyn aka Mad Maxd

1 person likes this.
  2. blan

blan RSOC Member RSOC Member 29648

Expiry
    01/12/2024
    this was a excellent show last year , NORTH LINCS group had a stand, i,m sure we will again this year .it would be good to see other groups.

1 person likes this.
  3. Dave Easton

Dave Easton RSOC Member RSOC Member 50928

Expiry
    01/03/2025
    Durham Group
    thats a shame it clashes with the croft show this year

4. :( Usually clashes with something over the last few years.

This is the show I wrote about for RN on behalf of North Lincs Group which was featured the back end of last year. The show raises money for a worthy cause but desperately needs some Ford support to show these new fangled modern Jap cars what real cars look like ;)

5. Hello Shawn.
    This show comes high on my agenda. Great show, Great cars, great bunch of Lads & Lasses and most of all a great cause.
    You excelled yourselves again last year and i'll certainely be attending in 2009

Keep up the good work.
    Regards Paul.

6. Great news Paul.
    Martyn was telling me the RS club interviews on the latest dvd are very good. :thumbsup:

Here's the review from 2008 > 2008 show

and lots of photos from the day itself: photos

Last edited: Dec 3, 2008
  7. ARY

ARY RSOC Member RSOC Member 30588

Expiry
    01/07/2024
    You just like all the trophies,you trophy hunter you:p:rlmao:

8. I only stand a chance when your cars not there.:beer: