Swindon/Bristol rsoc regional day@Castle Combe

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by RS DJ, May 24, 2005.

1. Swindon/Bristol regional day 9th July 2005 20% discount on advanced tickets, camping available advanced booking only.

Any members not attached to a regional group that wishes to park on infield show site this can be arranged, for all contact details visit www.rscombe.com or contact me direct david.joyce59@btinternet.com.

Hope to see as many of you there as possible.

2. Tiff Needell

Great news for our show we have aquired the services of Fifth Gear TV presenter and racing driver Tiff Needell

3. nice one!!
    should be a blinder of a day!
    how would i go about getting my car parked on the infield section?

4. Hi John,

If your a member of a regional group(Doesn't have to be RS) if they have booked a stand then contact them for a space, if your not with a particular club then I would like to put in a separate infield stand if there is enough intrest e-mail me on david.joyce59@btinternet.com and I'll sort it out.

Thanks Dave.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2005
  5. D7AKE

D7AKE RSOC Member RSOC Member 17559

Expiry
    01/06/2024
  6. hi, could i please draw your attention to the 'request for silence' post that i've started on the general board. i know it's not my show, but if you could incorparate a 2 minute silence at 12.00 mid-day, announced on your p.a.,or even on flyers given out on entry
    to the show, then that would be great. let's try & do this please. Tim.

7. Tim I've already put a reply on your post and will try to arrange it will meet up with other committee members today and disscuss it.

Cheers Dave.

8. Dont Want To Start A Rant, But The Two Minutes Silence..... Joke! I Was Running Round Telling People About It, Went To The Gate, Where I Was Assured That It Was All In Hand, Yet At 5 To 12 It Still Wasn't Announced. Half The Tanoys Didn't Work & Loads Of People Were More Interested In A Written Off Cossie Than Paying Their Respects. I Even Said To The Play Station Lorrypeople About It & They Just Carried On Regardless. I Tried To Do My Bit For The Cause, But At The End Of The Day It Was Pathetic.

9. I was told it was sorted as well and I'am part of the show committee and I agree it didn't work at all well as for the tannoys Combe only told us that alot of them had been turned off only later in the day when it was to late we where told it was to keep the noise down due to their license renewal this week local residents are trying to get the allowable decibal level reduced.

I can only appologise if this caused offense to anybody it was meant to work but failed.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2005