Straightline Newbie

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by kawasaki Flappy, Apr 11, 2010.

1. Hello to everyone, my name is Sean, more widely known as Flappy, not down to my flappy ears but due to my webbed toes, I let you decide :bigear: :rof:
    I live in a small village called Molesworth in Cambridgeshire and sadly I do not own an RS, way out of my league.
    I work part-time for a company called Straightliners, we arrange, organise and hoste Drag Racing, Top Speed and Grudgement Day events around England, Ireland and the Isle of Man. Would it be possible to post our events in your forum please and hopefully your club would like to attend some events this season.
    Regards
    Sean(Flappy)

2. Sunday 18th April.

Round 2 of the Straightliners Championship and the first Grudgement Day event.

Grudgement days at Elvington are all about you and your car going up against your mates on our handling course we will be running classes for all types of cars with awards on the day for the class shoot out winners and an overall championship winner who will also get a wild card entry free for TOTB 2011

These events are no threat motorsport events on the coned course using Tag timing gear with a timing card for each run to give you braging rights after the event

Entry fees will be £45 per event plus you will pay to get into the venue and entry will be avalable on the day our in the TOTB shop

Dates are all Sundays

18th April
    23rd May
    20th June
    12 Sept
    3rd October Finals