Stop press - Pembrey first showing

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by AndyPen, Aug 29, 2010.

1. AndyPen

AndyPen RSOC Member RSOC Member 40840

Expiry
    01/04/2027
    Wales (W) Group
    ... of RS500 number 499. Moonstone and original - quite a stunner and now back in the UK :thumbsup:

2. Steve W

Steve W

Expired
    01/11/2020
    Who owns that Andy, did you enjoy the track? i had a great day in the little 205

3. Its mine Steve, Pembrey was its first outing, some pics in the 500 section on here :)

4. Steve W

Steve W

Expired
    01/11/2020
    Stunning car Paul, moonstone is the best buy far

5. I remember years ago looking at a 205 in moonstone blue with a YB cosworth conversion - you would have the best of all worlds then Steve:)

6. Steve W

Steve W

Expired
    01/11/2020
    the 205 is great fun on track and can be made quite quick for cheap money, another advantage is there is usually 5 of us with 205's doing the same trackdays so if any of us has any problems (which is very rare) we can all help each other out with parts. thew red one on track at pembrey sheered his alternater belt tensioner completley off, i dont run a tensioner and had 2 spare belts with me, put 1 on his car and off we went again on track, happy days again. I drove mine to pembrey, out on track all day and drove home with no issues apart from my back aching lol, seats and suspinsion is hard as a rock :)

7. Steve W

Steve W

Expired
    01/11/2020
    The plan is to get a mk1 focus rs in a few years and track that, i wont feel like a leper at club meets either then lol

8. "Now you have seen the light my son " :rlmao:

9. Steve W

Steve W

Expired
    01/11/2020
    there is a nice fiesta turbo at club, strip it out, weld in a cage - TRACK CAR :)

10. AndyPen

AndyPen RSOC Member RSOC Member 40840

Expiry
    01/04/2027
    Wales (W) Group
    Ha ha Steve - you were going well mate :beer: