old post office cruise

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by rollinz, Sep 4, 2007.

1. MONSTER

MONSTER

Expired
    01/06/2019
    is this still going? used to go there back in the early nineties

2. MONSTER

MONSTER

Expired
    01/06/2019
    directions may be helpful for people who've never heard of it though:thumbsup:

3. is this just off m1 its only 5 mins from my house but doesnt seem like my kind of thing

4. MONSTER

MONSTER

Expired
    01/06/2019

thats the 1 James, used to be a pretty cool meet but its been overrun by chavs, not been there in ten years or so

5. RAB393Y&L13 LMO

RAB393Y&L13 LMO RSOC Life Member RSOC Member LIFE Member 7700

Expiry
    01/01/2034
    Small world then Monster if you used to go there, so did me and the other half as it's our old stomping ground in the days of the Nova and Series One!!!

Does ANYONE actually go there anymore?

How can anyone possibly perform drifting or burnouts on that piece of land?!!

Sounds like an excuse for chavs to turn up in their Saxos etc IMHO. I'll probably give that show a miss, or at least give it a quick glance as I'm coming back from the Rally Show @ Chatsworth, much more my cup of tea.

God, I sound old!!!!

Em xxx

6. this as been aranged very will with performance-direct an the land lord its all fully legal and the burnouts will be in the main car park ..

7. I visited The Old Post Office today to see the landlord about the XROC Northern area holding their meets there. He told me about this event. The pub's just been refurbed too.

1 person likes this.
  8. My god that place brings back memories we used to go up every Tuesday night but it just got over run with chavs some nice motors though ill probly be down!!!!:spin: :spin: :beer: ANY EXCUSE FOR A BEER:beer: :beer: :cheers:

1 person likes this.
  9. Me and my mates decided that we must either be getting old or cruises just weren't interesting anymore... it was full of chav motors... the odd nice vehicle... we spent about 40 mins there....