North East Scotland show BACK ON!!!!!

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by rocky_robin, Apr 10, 2006.

1. rocky_robin

rocky_robin RSOC Member RSOC Member 53498

Expiry
    01/08/2025
    Yes, I can confirm that the show is confirmed for the Sunday 30th July @ the AECC. :spin:

Entry will only be by pre booking. Log Book Scheme Rules will apply. Entry to the AECC is available from 12 noon to 17.00 hrs on the 29th July or by 9.30 am on the 30th July.

Booking Form available by post, by e mail and soon from this post (the waiting on a Mod to add it). Closing date for entries is Friday 7 July.

Accommodation available on site at The Holiday Inn please contact Maureen.

Any other queries please contact Ricky or Maureen on 01224 896983 between 6 and 9 pm or Mobile 079700 68893

:banana: :banana:

2. rocky_robin

Expiry
    01/08/2025
    BTTT to remind other folks. :)

3. Can I get an entry form sent? Liam.Grant at dsl.pipex.com. I don't want to be on the stand or anything, just to come along for a look and to meet some other members.

Whats the Log Book Scheme??

4. rocky_robin

Expiry
    01/08/2025
    Are you a member of the RSOC? Folk can only show if they are a member, due to the limited numbers that we have. We were thinking about the possibility of having a section outside in the car park, where non-members can park up. This will depend on the folk applying though. Contact Ricky or Mo direct about that.

The log book scheme is when you enter concours, within the show. Open to members of the RSOC only.
    I'm not on the scheme as I don't have the time to show my car to attempt to win anything, but I just display my car instead and enjoy the day.

5. rocky_robin

Expiry
    01/08/2025
    UPDATE!

Well all is rocking on towards the 30th July. :)

Allotted numbers for inside the arena are getting towards the max, so if you are coming and wanting to put your car in, please get in touch with Mo or Ricky ASAP!!!

The show is being advertised from local newspapers to the TV, so it's getting well known around here. :)

Stonehaven & District Motor Club will be doing the Autotesting outside again this year, so you will know when you start hearing high revs and plenty of screeching tyres from outside.

You can also see the show details here:
    AECC Website

6. Iv Paid To Be On Stand And Hotel,take It Thats Me Into The Show??no Hidden Costs???

7. rocky_robin

Expiry
    01/08/2025
    Only your fuel to get here!

Oh, the only hidden cost is may be you have to buy me a drink! lol! :) :beer:

8. MONSTER

MONSTER

Expired
    01/06/2019
    Its a bit late but is there room for another 1?

9. Best ringing Maurenn mate, see top of this thread for tel number...

Rich

10. MONSTER

MONSTER

Expired
    01/06/2019
    Yeah i tried those numbers Rich but no luck. not to worry tho, i've made other plans now anyway :D

11. rocky_robin

Expiry
    01/08/2025
    Another update from the show.

For those who like their supercars (Yes, over £200K bracket), then you'll love the sight at the show THIS Sunday! :D