National Day 2023

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by FlyingfocRS, Dec 22, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlyingfocRS

FlyingfocRS Well-Known Board User RSOC Member RSOC Webteam RSOC Member -----

Expiry
    01/04/2026
    Scotland (NE) Group
    MrExtreme, Keithc, C90 ECV and 2 others like this.
  2. SI-S1

SI-S1 RSOC Member RSOC Member 16001

Expiry
    01/03/2027
    Thank you

Kate Evans likes this.
  3. Mark Watkins

Mark Watkins RSOC Member RSOC Member 51790

Expiry
    01/05/2024
    Nottingham Group
    Unfortunately being a Saturday its a no from me this coming year.

4. emily

emily RSOC Member RSOC Member 50198

Expiry
    01/03/2025
    Derbyshire Group
    Great news as always . Always one of the highlights of the year .
    Thank you

Kate Evans likes this.
  5. Ridgey

Ridgey RSOC Member RSOC Member 35667

Expiry
    01/10/2025
    Booked on track again :)

Fluff and Kate Evans like this.
  6. Kate Evans

Kate Evans

Expired
    01/05/2023
    That’s a shame as I always find a Saturday show gives me the chance to rest before the Monday. Always feels like a winner to me

emily likes this.
  7. Rocker79

Rocker79 RSOC Member RSOC Member 53570

Expiry
    01/09/2024
    Is insurance provided for track time or do you have to provide your own?

8. Mark Watkins

Mark Watkins RSOC Member RSOC Member 51790

Expiry
    01/05/2024
    Nottingham Group
    I'm going to take a punt at this and say its all on you the owner driver to make sure you have cover in place.

Very much doubt the club would cover this.

Barry Perry likes this.
  9. FlyingfocRS

FlyingfocRS Well-Known Board User RSOC Member RSOC Webteam RSOC Member -----

Expiry
    01/04/2026
    Scotland (NE) Group
    You need to provide your own insurance.

But check your policy as some of the RSOC insurance partners include insurance at RSOC track days.
    https://www.rsownersclub.co.uk/rsoc-national-day/ And click on Drivers and Passengers must read this in the track day booking bit.

10. Rocker79

Expiry
    01/09/2024
    Thanks for that… Ah yes I heard these insurance companies would cover track days from Graham at GS Motorsport, does anyone know who they are? I got a one off price from Adrian Flux for a different track day at £250 which wasn’t bad but excess was £5,000!!!! I know people run without insurance but I can’t afford to do a big repair in the slight chance something does go wrong and I know it can!

11. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    If you're a member and you have your insurance provided by RH (the clubs scheme) then Track Cover is included as part of the policy when taking part in RSOC Track Days (Croft & National Day).

12. Rocker79

Expiry
    01/09/2024
    That’s great, will be looking at that when I do my renewal.

cheers for the info

Al

13. C4RLO5_RST

C4RLO5_RST RSOC Member RSOC Member 53076

Expiry
    01/01/2025
    Cumbria Group
    When is the last date for ordering tickets? I’m trying to get a few things in place before I can book them.
    Thanks

14. Dave cosx4

Dave cosx4

Expired
    01/10/2021
    i have been trying to renew my membership for over 4 weeks now to book onto national day, called various people with no reply and called the main number twice with no call back phone call.

i have no letter so i cannot do it on line and also i want to keep my old membership number 12383.

can someone give me a number to call to renew my membership please so i can book onto the track day, i cannot even book with a non membership on line.

please call Dave 07900954813

thanks Dave.

15. Dave cosx4

Dave cosx4

Expired
    01/10/2021
    Anyone.‍♂️

can someone please give me details on how to book being a non member then?

thanks.

16. SI-S1

Expiry
    01/03/2027
    Hi you will have to go on Facebook to get an answer, don't think the chairman gives a toss about anything on here

Dave cosx4 likes this.
  17. Dave cosx4

Dave cosx4

Expired
    01/10/2021
    Si-S1 thankyou, ;)

Paul Bury has replied via FACEBOOK, this must now be the preferred way to communicate and get answers.

at least i have sorted the track time out now however i still want to re new my membership AND keep my old number which i have had for over 30 years with being a rsoc member.

any one help with this?

18. SI-S1

Expiry
    01/03/2027
    Hi I'm sure he should be able to sort that out to .it's difficult now there is no office and nobody to phone up and discuss problems with

19. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    As per my reply, your membership expired several years ago. You need to take out a new 3 year membership and in the comments box add in your previous membership number, from there Paul Hales will be able to unarchuve your old membership number, update it with your most recent details and adjust the start dates to reflect your rejoining.

I can also see your phone call on the 8th was responded to, it may have shown as an unknown number on your phone.

SI-S1 likes this.
  20. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Ticket sales for club stands closes on the 12th August
    Admission tickets, Trade, Track & General Parking remain on sale until the day of the event

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2023
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.