Main Dealer Classic Car Events

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by b2b, Jan 11, 2010.

1. b2b

b2b

Hi All

Just gauging interest on this subject of Main Dealer Meetings wanting to hold Car Events, linked to new model launches

I've been contacted by a couple of main dealers in Essex about the possibility of holding an RS Owners Club meeting on there grounds – dealers are talking about providing a rolling road and inviting other local Ford Clubs to make a mini Classic Car Event, there will be a presentation for the best car etc…… all in all it sound like a good day out and obviously the opportunity of getting trophy, can't go a miss.

As I said at the start of the note, I'm just gauging interest, but if they work in Essex, more dealers will jump on the bad wagon and want to do this.

Either post a reply on here or PM me – many thanks

Dave

2. Highly recommend this. We do it here a few times a year. Mainly cos the weather is so unreliable, but with all the signage around it creates a bit of amosphere too. :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Black Cat

Black Cat RSOC Member RSOC Member 33476

Expiry
    01/06/2025
    We've had a couple dowm here in previous years. Made for a good get together with other Ford minded people.

4. Sounds like a great idea mate and from the pics above obviously works :thumbsup:

5. Great Idea

Sounds really good buddy. I remember going to one years ago at Hendy Ford in Southampton when I was a young boy and Louise Aitken-Walker was there with the 'Wash N Go' Rally Car, they're a great event. I'm sure us lot in Hampshire would come and join you! :cheers:

6. b2b

b2b

Main Dealer Event in April

Here you go ladies and gentlemen, the first of what is sure to be a very successful dealer event. April the 12th – 18th is the dates and it looks like it's going to be a cracker of a show.

Something for everyone –

Rolling Road on the Saturday and Sunday (please book this as it'll be busy)
    Free competition to win a Mountune Performance Kit
    WRC Simulator
    Open Workshop with free Tech advice
    Mountune converted Focus RS on display :)
    Fast Ford present - so you might get a nice shot of your pride and joy in the mag ;)
    Plus the show itself and that is down to you guys, if you can make it and want to book the Rolling Road, please get there early

See flyer for further details
    [​IMG]

Have a great time

Last edited: Apr 15, 2010
  7. Looks like a great event, looking forward to the pics. Best of luck with it:thumbsup:

8. We at the west of scotland group are attending a showroom day at a new Ford Dealership in Milngavie in the middle of April,Halleys of Milngavie FORD!

Should be a good day with Fast Ford in attendance!!

18 th April.

9. b2b

b2b

This weekend guy's and gal's - so if you have nothing better to do why not pop along.... As advised, rolling road will be very popular, so it's best to either book in advance or get there early to secure a slot - loads to see and do and Mountune will be in attendance, sure to be a lot of debate with the recent announcement of the RS500 launch, why not have a chat with the Mountune guy's about potential upgrades.

And if that's not enough - Fast Ford will be present so you might get your mug in the mag!

See you there!

10. andyrsx

andyrsx

Expired
    01/09/2022
    great idea, did a few years ago,hartford motors oxford-cosworth saff launch.aylesbury perrys open day.north london motorsport evening, great fun and good turn out of cars.