Huge Dirty Dogg Rally, Must See

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by micky p, Apr 6, 2006.

1. been speaking to the organisers today and its looking like an awsome rally.
    simular to a gunball rally.
    staged in peterborough to cornwall and back to peterborough with £15'000 first prize!!!
    its basically a huge weekender which includes vibe fm concert, tv crews and much much more.
    so if you fancy a pukka weekend and fancy getting on tv then you gotta check it out....
    click pic;
    [​IMG]

2. skylineboy2002

skylineboy2002 RSOC Moderator RSOC Member RSOC Webteam RSOC Member 24515

Expiry
    01/09/2025
    Cleveland Group
  3. nig87101

nig87101

Expired
    01/03/2021
    I want to do this!! :spin: :flag:

4. cheat your half way there!!!!!!!!!lmao lmao

5. i may do it although im helping to organise it so might not get the chance, best bet is to get 4 people per car as you can split the entry cost and then it works out a good price for a whole weekender

6. nig87101

nig87101

Expired
    01/03/2021
    Your joking aren't you!! I've got to go to Peterboghorror, then go home, back to Peterboghorror, then home again = double trip!! :cry:
    Mind you, I will have the spotters out in Cornwall and whilst everybody else is stuck on the A30, I'll be tooling down the B roads to victory..............HAHA!!! :flag:

7. basically its not gonna be a flat out blast as there is no doubt gonna be alot of coppers on the way so basically its all about finding the best route so local knowledge will pay help and could earn you the £15000.
    there will be some tasks on the way i do believe so it will be quite an adventure and this will eliminate cheating.

8. nig87101

nig87101

Expired
    01/03/2021
    That's a good advert Micky, what stations is it going out on??

9. bugger forgot to put that, its on vibe fm because they are doing the dance party