Hot Hatch Project-Help Needed.

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by stuvine, Apr 15, 2010.

1. I am a photographer based in the Newcastle area and i'm working on a project to document current examples of "iconic" hot hatches(currently have a list of 70+ cars I need to photograph for the project). In amongst this I need a Ford RS, XR and ST cars to photograph.

The project is in early stages(so far about 8 cars crossed off the list!) but I have a facebook page set up and web site addresses registered to build a site in the next 6 weeks(www.vinephotography.co.uk to go to my website for the link to Facebook). But I need a bank of images to use on the site as I want all the images to be my own and no "stock" ones.

So anyone in the area prepared to volunteer their car for a couple of hours for a shoot? I know it's short notice but I have some time free on sat if anyone can make it?

Either PM me on here, reply to this message or e-mail me at stu@vinephotography.co.uk

2. The proper Newcastle or the fake one? :lmao:

3. The proper Newcastle..the one upon tyne!!!!

4. You still got the Focus RS? That's a definate on my list of cars to photograph, would it be free sometime to get some shots?

Stu.

5. richyrs

richyrs

Expired
    01/05/2022
    you mean there is more than 1 newcastle???????????? i dont believe you!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

6. Yeah you can take some pics of it, just dont zoom in on the rusty wing or knackered wheels :lmao:

7. mine is available just drop me a txt.

8. Ive been in touch with stu, trying to get a few FRS's together for him :beer: