Ford meet @ the heaves hotel

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by oggiesr, Sep 15, 2009.

1. oggiesr

oggiesr RSOC Mk2 Mexico Registrar RSOC Life Member RSOC Member RSOC Registrar LIFE Member 26731

Expiry
    01/06/2035
    Cumbria Group
    FORD MEET OLD AND NEW RUSTY AND DUSTY RALLIED OR RACED RS OR ST ALL WELCOME!
    If it’s a ford bring it along we want to see it
    AT THE
    HEAVES HOTEL KENDAL
    ‘Home of the lakes tour’
    ON
    Sunday 27th September

10.30 start till 3.00 pm
    FREE ENTRY
    This is an informal gathering for ford enthusiasts it is simply a meet up before all the cars go away for winter open to all fords.
    Refreshments will be served in the hotel.
    We will be holding a raffle and any donations welcome.
    {In aid of the air ambulance}

1st Prize Lakes Tour 2010 entry, and 2009 polo shirt.
    2nd Prize Lakes tour Jacket
    3rd prize 2009 lakes tour polo shirt

More prizes on the Day.
    Hopefully Snapper Steve will be at the meet taking photos for Retroford and performance Ford

Please drive sensibly in and out of the hotel grounds

Last edited: Sep 21, 2009
  2. turbodaz

turbodaz

Expired
    01/09/2017
    have you got a post code for the sat nav pls

3. oggiesr

oggiesr RSOC Mk2 Mexico Registrar RSOC Life Member RSOC Member RSOC Registrar LIFE Member 26731

Expiry
    01/06/2035
    Cumbria Group
    the post code is LA8 8EF

4. Will there be stalls there as I would maybe like to bring mine alomg with models and memorablia?

5. Is there stalls or not?

6. posted this on focusstoc, try to get a few members along to support this

7. think i will have a drive to this

my car is still in bits so will i be able to bring my mk1 golf and just park out the way in a quiet corner ????

col

8. Good day today! :beer:

9. i enjoyed it too

didnt stay till the end so missed the raffle draw, but was very impressed at the turnout and quality of cars

col :thumbsup:

10. oggiesr

Expiry
    01/06/2035
    Cumbria Group
    Many thanks to all of you that attended the Heaves Ford meet yesterday; nice to see all the cars without the owners being under pressure busy cleaning them. It turned out just how it was meant to be - just a meet and a bit of crack. A big thanks to Miles for letting us hold the meet in the Hotel grounds.

The raffle turned out well - I only took two books of tickets, not expecting to sell them all. How wrong I was - I sold both books, making a grand total for charity of £400, so give yourselves a pat on the back - not bad for four hours or so, and thanks to all of you who donated prizes for the raffle.

So, unless anybody has any other charities they would like the money to go to, I will give it to Great North Air Ambulance. I did also think of giving some to Children In Need later next month - let me know your thoughts on this.

Cheers, Steve

11. Great North Air Ambulance is a very very worth cause

hopefully i will never see or need them, but are life savers for some :thumbsup:

col