fao all local show organisers

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by Dave Easton, May 14, 2007.

1. Dave Easton

Dave Easton RSOC Member RSOC Member 50928

Expiry
    01/03/2025
    Durham Group
    please be aware that auto glym will be attending any show that has rs log book scheme as a sponsor

they will be giving out free prize packs to all entrants on the day with a nice valet case for car of the day winners

please ensure they have a good spot preferably near the concours arena

regards

2. Paul Cox

Paul Cox

Expired
    01/03/2024
    Dave,

They did'nt attend Devon show - ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

3. Ian stainton (local rep) did book a stand, but said if it was raining he wouldn't bother, mmm i think the rain put him off ;)

4. Dave Easton

Expiry
    01/03/2025
    Durham Group
    the rep turned up at devon in the morning and was apparantly told by somebody called george on the gate that he knew nothing about him coming and something like that as it was bucketing down it was not worth being there ??

the area manager called me after i told him they did not attend and thats what he told me !!

not to worry

5. Oh dear here we go again, i'm george and i did not tell any one not to bother coming into the show.................

If i'd have said that to him why didn't i say that to the rest of the people :dur:

6. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Cheers for the info Dave. Have pinned the thread as well.

Will they be bringing a trade stand as well as I didn't see one at Cumbria but did see the rep?

7. sounds to me like the autoglym guy didnt want to come as it was raining...and made a nice excuse up.. i didnt see him on the day thats for sure.

8. Dave Easton

Expiry
    01/03/2025
    Durham Group
    i was unhappy that he did not turn up to your show

i told steve begg that he was not there and he said he would look into it and get back to me

he called me on monday and thats what the rep had told him

i only told you what he said to me

so george what you are saying is that he never turned up at all and you did not see him on the day ??

let me know so i can sort it out

paul,

the cumbria show clashed with a truck show so the area rep himself came for the day ! very good of him

they should be at your show but i will get somebody to confirm this for you

9. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Cheers Dave. Damn good of the area rep to come along despite other commitments :thumbsup:

10. This is definatly the case mate!

11. Dave Easton

Expiry
    01/03/2025
    Durham Group
    probably best we leave it alone then i dont want anyone getting into trouble

i think with the past 3 weeks of my life i have had enough trouble for the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12. Okee Dokee, mums the word ;)