dorset show - book soon for regional group stands

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by grumh, May 4, 2006.

1. again, thanks for all the interest shown for our new show at Lulworth on 11th June
    we have taken bookings for tickets from a few groups now, but we really need an idea of who is coming - this will aid us in the setting up of the show ground (as we have to do it early on the day), trophy numbers required and give us a rough indication of numbers expected -
    as weve said we are taking entry on the day, but if a group turns up and we have had no notice they were coming, they will have to go in the general rs/classic car area because there will not have been an allocated space for them - sorry -
    so can i ask any group or committee members of groups who have not yet contacted us yet to do so soon please, either here or PM me or ring karen
    regards
    graeme
    tickets and spaces karen evans 07971 062725 (eves)

2. you have pm from the IOW RSOC

3. the feoc will be in attendance i have pmd kareen about it

4. Cossie Helen

Cossie Helen

Expired
    01/06/2018
  5. Sean

Sean

Expired
    01/08/2019
    Graeme,do we know if Bristol are coming ? also are the BMW owners club going to be in attendance ?.Met Tristian Glass at show in Taunton rescently who suggested this may be the case.

6. cos47

cos47 RSOC Member RSOC Member 29365

Expiry
    01/10/2024
    Neither have booked in as of yet mate but are more than welcome to do so CheeRS

7. essex is there but we joining on with sommerset... for a change x

8. Kel

Kel

Kent are in, but only 2 people so far.