Devon & Cumbria

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by LEECOS, Dec 5, 2006.

1. Steve / Jemma

I have spoke to both Steve and Jemma and agreed that the two shows will be on the same day and Steve did not want Concourse at his show .

The National club will be suporting both shows as always.

Devon booked there show first I rang steve up about this and he said he could not change his date and would like to proceed with his show.

Please advise me as RSOC members of what you think we should do in this situation in the future as both groups had booked the same date and both said they cannot change .

We could propose to have a show calander at the end of the year for the next year with proposed dates but groups could still want the same date.

Lee
    If anyone wants to give me a ring 07970198108 or pm me your number and I will ring you.

2. > Steve did not want Concourse at his show

I think that would need rephrasing. Steve?

3. MONSTER

MONSTER

Expired
    01/06/2019
    Why did they not want concours @ cumbria?

4. KEV14

KEV14

Expired
    01/06/2023
    No idea but is does seem a pity to take the choice away from those who may want to attend cumbria and do concours,

5. this is a real shame i went to both last year, must admitt though if cumbria isnt a concours event then i will be driveing the extra 250 miles to go to devon!
    any reason as to why the cumbria show is not concours this year?????
    is a real shame to have to choose as i always like cumbria and have a good weekend away.

6. topaz

topaz

Expired
    01/04/2018
    i think negotiations are ongoing, too early to plan proper anyway.

lets get xmas out of the way.

jingle bells, jingle bells...