Towneley Show - 1st July - Camping Update

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by Chairman, Jan 28, 2007.

1. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    As you've probably read on another thread - Stanford Hall was cancelled so the 15th Anniversary Display and feature for Rallye News will now be taking place at Towneley Show.

Contact MONSTER (Dave) if you wish to be on the display.

FastFord will also be doing a full feature on the Show in their mag and will be prowling round the show with their Photographer selecting cars for mini-features.

2. Who's organising the tradestand side of it

3. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    From memory - Simon, but he's not onlline on here! Drop me a PM chap if our after a stand.

4. Black Cat

Black Cat RSOC Member RSOC Member 33476

Expiry
    01/06/2025
    Looking forward to this- was good fun last year.
    Is there any camping nearby (apart from Nig & Chris)?

5. there is, but think that Paul is sorting out camping at Towneley :thumbsup:

If that doesnt come off there is a campsite just down the road that a few people used last year, we didnt have any complaints from there!!! :D

6. Hey there! Newbie here!

I'd like to bring a stand from www.feoc-uk.com or around 10 cars

Is this possible, and do I just send payment via the online form, or do I need prior permission for a stand first?

Cheers!

7. The more the merrier
    Click on Scar name above and send him PM mate:thumbsup:

8. Cheers mate! I'll do that now! :banana:

9. you can do it online after you have spoken to scar if you like, just choose visiting car club from the list and put your club name down, then select the number of spaces and tickets you require, then your method of payment and your away :thumbsup:

:cheers:
    Andrew

10. Cheers for ya help guys! I'll give it a week to gather numbers, and I'll send payment!

Don't suppose you could give me any info for the North Yorks RSOC? I can't seem to find a topic about it? :wall:

11. Not seen a thread for North Yorks yet

12. Ah good, so I'm not going blind! :lol:

13. North Yorks show is 10th June i believe, Lightwater Valley again, and i'm sure i saw an ad for it with all relevant contact numbers in either Fast Ford or Perf Ford mag.

14. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    SHOW UPDATE

We now have confirmed a PAINTBALLING range at the show this year :banana: :thumbsup:

Yet another first for a static show. ;)

The Lancs Group just keep setting the bench mark ;) :thumbsup:

15. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Those who have already booked advanced tickets hould have recieved them by now :thumbsup:

16. FEOC-UK.com have got ours! Thank you!

17. RS2000CUSTOM

RS2000CUSTOM

Expired
    01/09/2019
    How can Paintball be STATIC ?

Not much fun to get hit if you not able to run off ! lmao
    Yes Yes I know its likely to be a shooting range ;)

18. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Dave

You have mail mate :thumbsup:

19. cos.andy

cos.andy RSOC Member RSOC Member 36407

Expiry
    01/03/2027
    Any news on the on-site camping yet?

Cheers, Andy.