Towneley Park - 2nd July **UPDATED**

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by Chairman, Oct 17, 2005.

1. Hello, Burnley local here :hello: I just signed up to say how impressed I was with cars on show today :)
    Hope the weather didn't put too much of a damper on things later on...(I'd gone by then...missed the Bikini Girls as well :()
    Took loads of photos, mostly on film though, but I'll post any decent ones I have up once I get them developed and scanned if that's ok?

Hope to see you here next year :beer:

2. glad you had a good day, look forward to seeing the pics, I havent taken any, so would be nice to see some :thumbsup: :D

3. Wireless

Wireless

Expired
    01/05/2017
    Here's a few I took of the 500 boys...

CheeRS,

Roop

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

4. Got my photos at last, here are some of my favourites:

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. some great pics there, :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 person likes this.
  6. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Fantastic pics, especially like the old skool pic with all their bonnets up!

7. billiam

billiam Well-Known Board User BBS Admin RSOC Member RSOC Webteam RSOC Member 38510

Expiry
    01/06/2026
    nice pic of me car :clap: :clap:

1 person likes this.
  8. skylineboy2002

skylineboy2002 RSOC Moderator RSOC Member RSOC Webteam RSOC Member 24515

Expiry
    01/09/2025
    Cleveland Group
    like the pic of the esc cos's and the last esc cos pic of the side air intake on the wing..

1 person likes this.
  9. Nice pics mate :clap:

10. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Good write up in this months Fast Ford folkes - with some great pics as well :D

11. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Lots of things in the pipeline for the 2007 event.......

Camping also looks to have been sorted out with it being available at Towneley itself on the Saturday night prior to the show on Sunday the 1st July. Entertainment provided along with a planned Hog-roast and beers :D :D :D :D :D

The Sunday show should also be bigger and better with more visiting car clubs, more traders and more BIKINI GIRLS :D :D :D :D :D

12. Make sure their have a bit more shape to them not stick insects again

13. cos.andy

cos.andy RSOC Member RSOC Member 36407

Expiry
    01/03/2027
    i thought they were just fine :)

14. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group

Speak with the sponsors on this one Moobs mate..... they approve the girls on their casting couch before the event ;) ;) ;) :hehe:

15. Black Cat

Black Cat RSOC Member RSOC Member 33476

Expiry
    01/06/2025
    Is that the Armitt and Nig comedy duo?

16. billiam

billiam Well-Known Board User BBS Admin RSOC Member RSOC Webteam RSOC Member 38510

Expiry
    01/06/2026
    sorry can't make the next one.... been told to stay at home, something about being a rainmaker :cry:

17. Black Cat

Expiry
    01/06/2025
    I think you surpassed yourself at Townley this year. Thunder and Lightening - very impressive.

18. billiam

Expiry
    01/06/2026
    don't know me own power...

19. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    At least you waited until the end of the show mate. Glorious sunshine for the Bikini Girls - then bucket it down at the end of the day.

Did you arrange for the Girl to drop her keks by the tree as well :hehe: lmao lmao lmao

20. Black Cat

Expiry
    01/06/2025
    It did bucket it down on someone during the bikini girls little performance lmao lmao lmao lmao