Towneley Park - 2nd July **UPDATED**

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by Chairman, Oct 17, 2005.

1. campin

Cleveland group are wanting 7 spaces please, :rsg:

2. nice one, will see you on Sunday then Cat :D :beer:

3. MONSTER

MONSTER

Expired
    01/06/2019
    me too mate :D

4. Simbo

Simbo RSOC Member RSOC Member 48290

Expiry
    01/04/2025
    Who are the 5/6 from Scotland mate?? who asked you for the pithches for us

juts tryiong to find out if I'm included, lol

5. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Gaz phoned me about half an hour ago buddy. Said he needed 5 or 6.

Still waiting on a rely from Lower Bottin Farm which is litterally 5 mins away from Towneley Park.

6. Yep, is literally 5 mins away, should be quite easy to get to Townley if staying there :thumbsup:

7. ARY

ARY RSOC Member RSOC Member 30588

Expiry
    01/07/2024
    north lincs group need 3 tent pitches please :D

:cheers: ARY

8. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Okay - have got you all camping space at the Lower Bottin Farm campsite, which is 5mins away from Towneley Park

The only downside is that it only has minimal facilities. We're seeing what we can do for you guys in the short space of time we have left, but at least you now have camping space.

9. Busyboy

Busyboy RSOC Member RSOC Member 15019

Expiry
    01/08/2024
    Defo a buzz in the air about your show buddy..... :banana: :banana: :banana:

10. campin

brill scar,i can ring round now n tell everyone that we are definatley campin

do they have a toilet?? washin area??

How much for the nite?do we need to pay up front??

sorry for all the questions but i know its what im gonna get asked when i tell group where we sleepin lol.

thanx again fort sortin it for us all :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

11. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group

This ain't no 5star camp site fella hence the above statement of we're seeing what we can do in the short space of time. :thumbsup:

Cost and facilities will be confirmed tomorrow, ok? :thumbsup:

12. yeah fine mate was only askin so i know what to tell the rest of group. thanx again..

I thought we where sorted with water ways camp site,but after leavin my 5th message i took the hint we weren't lol.. :thumbsup:

13. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    I'm surprised no-ones ever got back to anyone regards the British Waterways site as they are on a big drive to increase their turnover. They're wanting to expand in to canalside development but need to generate more revenue to enable this to happen!

Looks like the only thing they're generating is a bad name :( :rolleyes:

Still - at least you got a place to pitch yer tents now!

14. Cheers Paul :beer:

15. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
  16. MONSTER

MONSTER

Expired
    01/06/2019

I seem to recall its YOU who has a wind problem matey lmao ya smelly tw@t :cry:

17. Any more info on facilites and cost mate?? just so can inform group whats happenng!!

Is there any pubs near by that will have the brazil and france match on??

Cheers Karl :cheers:

18. MONSTER

MONSTER

Expired
    01/06/2019
    There will be an update on cost & facilities soon mate, but there's no need to worry about beer & football as you're only 2 mins away from Turf Moor so i'd say there's a very good possibility of virtualy every boozer in Burnley screening the match

19. Don't be so picky just get the baby wipes out lmao

sis x

20. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Update on costs for Towneley is here;
    http://bbs.rsownersclub.co.uk/showpost.php?p=796615&postcount=14

Basically the cost is £15 per pitch for which Monster will be collecting money on the Saturday.

Campsite has toilets, electric hook up and running water. We are the only ones using this site on the Saturday which is located no more than 5 minutes away from the show.