Towneley Park - 2nd July **UPDATED**

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by Chairman, Oct 17, 2005.

1. the ticket dates mate sorry ..............................

2. lol. it is far. and bloody cold. i'll try to get over. will be a great day.

3. should be there with the local group hopefully will put it to them at the next meet

4. cant wait it was always a good show :cheers:

5. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Advance tickets are available from Monday onwards.........

Cost for advance entrance tickets is £1.50 per person with closing dates for advance tickets being the 24th June 2006. There is no cost to park your car on your club stand (providing it is an RS). Normal price for the tickets cost £3.00 per person.

We're also hoping to have them available via paypal as well as the normal cheque / postal orders etc - more news on that very soon......

6. Will have a think about it Scar nearer the time, Andy will never commit himself until nearer a date :rolleyes:

1 person likes this.
  7. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    No probs....... you know we'd always make some space for you (even if it's in the show n shine section ;) )

8. hi paul will be in contact with you soon matey once i've got all ther names together for some tickets, whats the limit on cars for the displays?

cheers ben.......................

9. cleveland group shud be there gonna put it to group at meetin on sunday so we no for numbers. is there campin available? near by? will be intouch when we got numbers for tickets. cheers karl

10. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Ben - no limit matey............. the more themerrier.....

Blingy - Camping is being finalised at the moment, we hope to have sufficient area / space to do it......

11. I will be there with or without the group mate - pleased you are considering going. Should be a top show - wet t-shirt competition :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

You partaking in the hunks in trunks Scar??

12. skylineboy2002

skylineboy2002 RSOC Moderator RSOC Member RSOC Webteam RSOC Member 24515

Expiry
    01/09/2025
    Cleveland Group
    nice one karl - you joined me john, plycnchy and clive on here eh!

like the user name too!

see you sunday..

13. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Me - nar mate...... belly got me this last year lmao lmao lmao

14. you could always be a chunk in trunks lmao

15. clive will be up for hunks in trunks in his skin tight gold spandex shorts. how about it clive? ;) ;)

16. is that clives proposal Karl or wishfull thinking of your own lmao

about time you were on this board - welcome mate

17. no clives he has a habit or running bou chasin people n gold spandex shorts!! but they were trying to break into his garage at the time.,he says they were the first thing he grabbed but i fink he was already wearin them!!:rolleyes

18. skylineboy2002

skylineboy2002 RSOC Moderator RSOC Member RSOC Webteam RSOC Member 24515

Expiry
    01/09/2025
    Cleveland Group
    lol - my thoughts exactly karl.

DAN

19. gold spandex - nice

20. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Oh no the show's been hijacked by the Extremeist Group....

Hezbelly Inguld Spandex Fatass

or for short.......... H.I.S.Fatass lmao lmao lmao