Scottish RSOC regional day

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by T28 RST, Apr 9, 2006.

1. Hope you're getting more support for this than I did when I ran it back in the Nineties. Excellent small venue, just a little remote and not too in favour with people from the East side of Scotland. Incidentally, as a side note, there is a 9 hole golf course beside the circuit for anyone who is camping/gets bored easily.

2. To be quite honest we aren't gettin as much support/feedback as we'd like, :wall:
    but we'll give it our all and hope it goes to plan.

the venue itself is as you say quite small, but there should be enough room for us :thumbsup:
    and its not too remote, especially for those we hope might be coming from 'down south',
    nice and easy to get to from the M74 :D

hopefully there'll be a good turn out on the day!!

come on peeps.......pay us a wee visit!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

3. KEV14

KEV14

Expired
    01/06/2023
    like you say jake nice and easy to get to from down south :thumbup:
    so hopefully we will get a few visitors :cheers:

1 person likes this.
  4. There are only 5 spaces still available for track .

5. Mentioned it to the group last night at meeting, got a list so far so you can count us in. I will give Darren another ring nearer the time to confirm bookings.

Cheers, Rach

6. the d man

the d man RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 36970

Expiry
    01/06/2024
    No problem Rach!

You have a provisional 10 car space!

7. BTTT.......

the more the merrier.....

8. righthooker

righthooker

Expired
    01/11/2019
    will be camping ,just not sure of numbers yet!

9. there's definately about a dozen of us camping/caravaning the night before now. :beer:

Entertainment (karaoke i think) in the campsite clubhouse/bar.... :banana:

Campsite no. is
    Muirkirk Caravan Park

01290 661915

still space left for camping!!

It shouldn't be hard to spot us......we'll probably all have a bottle o beer in our hands!! :thumbsup: lmao lmao

10. i booked camping today hope to get there around noon saturday so hope you scots are going to keep us entertained in the club house sat night, :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: see you all there!!!
    p.s. put me down for a proclaimers song lol.............. lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao
    [​IMG]
    me and our kid ( cos andy ) fplm :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Last edited: Aug 30, 2006
  11. Hi,

I was thinking of coming along just to see what happens at the National Day and what the club is all about. Is it open to spectators?

Thanks

12. Yes the public are welcome to the show for more info see main advert on the first page or contact : RON WALKER , C999JAKE

cheeRS

VickyG

Last edited: Aug 30, 2006

13. Dont contact Ron as hes on holiday :cry: :cry:

Contact

Marc on 07745 230902 for General info :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

14. You are more than welcome to come along and have a look round the cars and talk to the members :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

15. oggiesr

oggiesr RSOC Mk2 Mexico Registrar RSOC Life Member RSOC Member RSOC Registrar LIFE Member 26731

Expiry
    01/06/2035
    Cumbria Group
    just booket a stand for CUMBRIA :banana: :banana:

16. Ive just sent a cheque off to P&O for 12 of us coming over from ireland. Getting the 0715 from Larne to Troon so keep us a space for 12 cars. Should be be a good mix of cars so hopefully the weather will keep up.

17. the d man

the d man RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 36970

Expiry
    01/06/2024
    Don't worry mate your space is booked!

18. Excellent getting cars from over the water :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

19. MONSTER

MONSTER

Expired
    01/06/2019
    Has anyone got a postcode for the venue?

cheers

20. Dave this is not the actual postcode for the circuit but it is only 500 yards away and it is the caravan park which i believe you go past the circuit to get there.

KA18 3QQ