North Yorkshire Group Regional Day 06

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by JASON4B*, Jan 22, 2006.

1. Looks like were doing something new for 06
    boys n girls, as we feel we've grown out of Lightwater Valley,
    so it looks like we'll be doing some sort of new event at Elvington near
    York,with track action as well as all the usual stuff, still lots to sort out
    but will keep you all informed in due course...... our date is booked by the way for 4th June 06..... :thumbsup:

2. I Say Jason I Won T Half Miss Lightwater Valley Mate It Was A Bloody Nice Venue How Much Further Is The New Venue Mate

3. Where you coming from RIK? Elvington is just on the outskirts of York,
    just off the A64... from LWV to Elvington probably about 45 mins drive...
    if your coming from north of LWV if your coming from south it will be closer for you, I'tll be well worth it!!! :thumbsup:

4. Well I cant wait! Our club always puts up a good show and now with track action, itll be awesome, anymore news on Nurburgring Jase?

Rich

5. cos.andy

cos.andy RSOC Member RSOC Member 36407

Expiry
    01/03/2027
  6. Yes it is there or thereabouts.

Rich

7. MONSTER

MONSTER

Expired
    01/06/2019
    Sounds good :thumbsup:
    I'll be there :D

8. fair enough guys but if you are comin from north of aberdeen an extra 45 mins is a long way

9. righthooker

righthooker

Expired
    01/11/2019
    nice one jase,should be a laugh.Think its the way forward too

10. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Lancs lot will be there Jase mate :banana:

11. Thanks for the support guys up to now...........Still waiting to get the bloody contract
    off Javelin so we can get cracking properly....

12. I Am Shure It Will Be A Brilliant Day As It Always Is

13. mark richardson

mark richardson RSOC Member RSOC Member 31158

Expiry
    01/12/2024
    Sounds great - will it be RS only on track or any car?
    cheers.

14. hi jason mate, cheshire group will be there again this year........................light water was a mint show but now with track action it'll be an awsome show keep us informed please buddy...................................

ben...........................

15. Good choice of venue mate, think Track Days are the way forward.
    Static shows are ok but how many times do you want to see the the same clean car.
    Good luck with the day, will come and give it our support only 65 mile from us.

16. Smiggy

Smiggy

Expired
    01/05/2020
    One of my favourite shows from last year, will be an extra 45 mins for me this year though, better be worth it!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SMG

17. Here is our official advert boys n girls.........We are still working on things
    so bear with us for now......

Images removed due to show being back @ Light Water Valley
    Gizmo

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 27, 2006
  18. is this show still on as theres a post on pf in general disscusion(non car) that makes out otherwise
    can somebody let me know asap as our club fordsport have cancelled a big show to support you guys at your show and realy need to know the score cheers mark

19. the d man

the d man RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 36970

Expiry
    01/06/2024
    According to Paul's post it is back to Lightwater Valley!