Margam Park show

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by cos.andy, May 24, 2005.

1. cos.andy

cos.andy RSOC Member RSOC Member 36407

Expiry
    01/03/2027
    does anyone know if there is saturday night camping for this show???

2. yes there is as far as i know

3. Hi Andy there is camping.Its signposted from the main gate,just turn up saturday afternoon. I think its like £5.00 a tent and one of the margam rangers will collect this on saturday night.

Cheers
    Paul

4. cos.andy

Expiry
    01/03/2027
    THANKYOU for that, its the first time we will have been to your show. We are buftys, but only working class. so long as we can camp there with all the buftys :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

5. no problemo andy,see you at the show

6. Essex Will Be There .. But After Camping In Devon Im Never Camping Again Everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

So We Are In The Travel Inn @ Port Talbourt

7. buffy

cosevo and spiky with boobs ( his mrs CJ) are staying at my house, there are 2 or 3 travel inn's about 2miles from my house,

just wondered if you fancy staying close and popping over the hosue for a few beers the night before, there is room for a few to stay on the floor if they want too :D :D :D :D

8. oh your a pain... i booked the lodge up.. in port talbourt can we still come over though at night x

9. of course ya can :hug:

think steve and kath mght pop over and some other mates:banana: :beer:

10. cos.andy

Expiry
    01/03/2027
    we camp for every show but not always at the show. the weather has never been as bad as at devon and hopefully will never be again :D