March 21st 2010 Multi Forum Meet 2pm

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by Timbo_69, Dec 19, 2009.

1. Well its the start of the show season so i think its time for us to organise the 1st Ford Multi Forum Meet of the year.

I have spoke to Mr Potts at The Stockyard and he has kindly let us use who Bar and car park for the meet. Any body who hasnt been to the meets, you dont know what your missing. Our last meet we held we had well over 150 cars. (yes we counted)

We are looking at trying to double that amount. The car park could easily take 600-700 cars to no worrying to get parked.

We welcome Clubs to come and show there support, in return we want you to show your banners to promote your club. We thrive off big meets so am sure you lot will enjoy them as well.

Please join up to Our mailing list/forum/ attendence list @ http://www.fordmeet.co.uk.

[​IMG]
    ---------------------------------------------
    If all admin/club owners could sticky this we would be very greatful. In return please feel free to list your club on our site/forum
    We are not a Car club just a group of enthusiasts that would like to bring back the large Meets every 3-4 months.
    Any problems please contact me.

2. Hi,

My name is Shane Saunt and i am co-ower of the recently launched fordmeet.co.uk.

We have organised our first Ford Multi Forum Meet of 2010 but this isnt just going to be any old meet..

It is being held on March 21st 2010

at:-

The Stockyard Truck Stop
    Hellaby
    Rotherham
    S66 8HN

The meet will be held at 2pm onwards

And we would like to invite you and u're car to come and join us on this occasion. All ford Enthusiasts are welcome so bring friends family and co-workers along, the more the merrier!

You will be more than welcome to promote you're company with flyers, notice boards and information on services on a small stand.

Not long ago in a rather cold October 2009 we held a Ford Multi Forum Meet in the same location but at a later time of 6pm and had a brilliant turnout of 165 cars and over 250 people, however the clock hit 7pm and unfortuanlty the night rolled in, which may of put people off turning up.

The cars ranged from slammed KA's to fully fledged and very rare rs200's with plenty beauitful cars in the middle.

This time we have invited over 60 Forums, we have over 500 friends on our facebook page and so far 30 plus members on the new site to say the least we have done very well so far in 2010.
    We are trying to get some more things going on at the meet to keep people occupied other than looking at the beautiful motors on display...

Firstly a good mate of mine Marsh (by user name) is having a stall for his detailing companies cleandetail.com and cleanmitts.com, he will be selling well known detailing equipment, polishes, waxes you name it he has got it and its dirt cheap! So make sure you bring some pennies if you need a top up n your favourite brands...

However he has been kind enough for us to raffle off a full paint correction service of the best quality worth up to £200+ and possibly some detailing products to second and third places in the raffle!

Winner will either have to pay travel expenses or drop the car off at his house in doncaster area...

Raffle tickets will be on sale if you see some of the admin on the day and they are £2 a ticket, well worth it for the quality of work that oozes out from him and he will also be there in his focus st170 track car!

Hopefully we will also have a Rolling Road on site which is still to be organised aswell as a South Yorkshire Fire Service and Police Exhibition

Hopefully Visitors from:-

Fast Ford
    Performance Ford
    Retro Ford
    Classic Ford
    Totally Modified
    DoDo Juice
    Dream Science
    Jamsport
    Puma Speed
    Collins Performance
    Puma Build
    Wizard of NOS

and all major ford tuning companys!

Please sign up to the site for updates and information on the meets throughout 2010 and do not hesitate to contact myself or other administrators on the site for further information.

If you require a hotel please contact me via fordmeet.co.uk and i will be more than happy to help, however there is a pub on site in which serves cold and warm beverages aswell as delicious food and bargain prices..

I hope to hear back from you soon for confirmation on the attendance of you're company so it can be posted up on the guest attending list!

Kind Regards

3. Enjoyed the Oct meet so it would be rude not to come again, so see you in March hopefully without any sodding snow.

:)

4. Which Was your car SIN BAD

Loads to happen this time round.

5. Magenta Saff with Superleggas :)

6. South Yorks will be happy to come along :thumbsup:

7. Hi manda3000GT. Cheers mate. Didnt you come to our last one looking at your avatar of your car??

8. Yep it was me :)
    Should be much better kickin things off at 2pm

9. Yea i hope so mate. We have got More sites involved as well. Plus our site for it. Fordmeet.co.uk, Only a small Forum/info club but growing fast, Not to mention large Facebook group

10. Expecting over 300 cars guys. With attendence from some major tuning companies and there cars

11. Try and order some decent weather please Tim :thumbsup::thumbsup:

12. RSMK4TURBO

RSMK4TURBO

Expired
    01/08/2021
    Just seen this, will bethere.

13. Just ordered some. 100% sun to bring out them glamourouse girls........

........I mean cars

14. Just a quick note boys and girls, already organised on the FordMeet forum is a photography service avalable on the day of the meet, to cut a long story short and keep details sweet, Sam is going to be taking pictures of all the cars at the show.

Firstly he will be doing group shots and club shots with multiple cars in, but later on in the day he's going to be located at a quiet end of the car park where personal car shots are going to be taken. This will include the use of studio lights and other profesional equipment for a magasine style port folio.

Pricing...

CD - (club/stand shots, general event pictures plus personal car shoot) Just £20 cash on the day, delivery of CD within 4days!

Prints are avalable but not cheap as the quality is second to none, id rather tell you about the options at adsa and click photo etc, take your CD there and prints will be half the price!

Any questions, contact Sam Exley - samvw@hotmail.co.uk, or samdub on the FordMeet forum

15. Bump

This Sunday folks.

:)

16. mark richardson

mark richardson RSOC Member RSOC Member 31158

Expiry
    01/12/2024
    Might pop over if sun is shining................be nice to get the car out after winter.....:)

17. nice one mate.

Going to be a good show of all Fords coming

18. Quick Update guys

Over 70 Ford owners forums attending.

Over 100 Facebook Groups Invited

So looking at well over 300-500 cars

We are having a Raffle at the meet sponsored by Tottaly Modified Mag, Clean mitts.
    And a independent tool Stall

Cleanmitts will be there selling top brand products.

Sam EXLEY professional photographer on site. taking pictures of the meet, He can also do private pictures
    Please see Fordmeet.co.uk for more details on this.

totally Modified will be scouting for Feature cars.

ICE CREAM VAN on site and PICK "N" MIX

Tool man selling professional Tool sets.

Any Non fords need to be Parked away from the meet(due to Group Photos)

Any messing around you will be asked to leave. We have the landowners Permission to use his grounds
    Lets not spoil this.

Marshall are on site so please follow were they put you.

If you wish to park with your Club please come in convoy so we can get you all tucked in nicely.
    Please use the 2nd entrance into the car park which will be clearly marked.

This weekend guys

Thanks From the
    Fordmeet.co.uk Team

19. Cracking turnout today Tim, Thanks for organising :thumbsup:

Few RS boys from South/East Yorks and Notts groups.

I wonder which lucky git won on the raffle :confused::confused: it was MMEEEEE :lmao:

:thumbsup:

20. Congratulation mate on the Prize.

was it the top price you won?? Totally modified magazine or 2nd the Megs detailing kit??

I would like to thank everyone for turning out and hope to see you all at the next one.

Please let us know what you would like to see and we will try pull a few strings.