Isle of Wight RSOC Regional Day

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by Kezza, May 11, 2005.

1. we should be there as well, but being a small group i will have to gauge interest at our next meet and then get back to you. i have all the details thanks!!

2. tom ring me hunni
    we can join our stand if ya like xxx

3. Show is this sunday! Can't wait to see you all! I'll be busy doing fun paperwork in the signing in tent all day!!!

SEE YA SUNDAY FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Allllllllll Good Camp Essex Is Ready.!!!!

5. Just got back from the i.o.w show and i must say thanks to everybody in their group .................. very friendly peeps and i thought it was a great day out with good weather (apart from the odd passing shower ).

so well done to graham and the crew i hope u do it again :clap: :clap:

6. :hello: A VERY big thank you to ALL who came over to our show yesterday. The support you all gave to our first show was tremendous and very much appreciated. Costs of ferries/hotels, we know are not cheap here - but it is nice to see other likeminded, dedicated RS enthusiasts who are willing to go that extra mile (or hundred!!) to support fellow groups like ourselves. So well done to you all. We are hoping to hold one next year, hopefully bigger and better, with more to do and see...............so untill next season :cheers: from Graham and all the crew on the IOW.