essex regional day now cancelled

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by colin newbery, May 14, 2008.

1. colin newbery

colin newbery

Expired
    01/04/2021
    please see message center

2. Gizmo

Gizmo RSOC Life Member RSOC Member LIFE Member 14272

Expiry
    01/01/2034
  3. colin newbery

colin newbery

Expired
    01/04/2021
    cheers for the link giz !

4. Been deleted because it upset the Essex Chairman - should have been him that was deleted for upsetting all the people that were coming to our regional day :wall: :wall: :wall:

5. Whats happened here then lads or lasses from Essex the show is definately cancelled is it.

6. Without going into too much detail - yes its off :wft: :wft: :wft:

7. Oh dear someone will no doubt let us know what is going on .:pale: :(

8. so why has the show been cancelled?

9. Be nice to know why. I was looking forward to this one. :confused:

10. hmmm reminds me of work. Our manager is selfish and upsets everyone and the regional manager heard about the 'goings on' and come down for the day. Well lets just say after he come down and they had a 'talk' upstairs it was ou manager who was the only one happy and still smiling when this other guy left. What they **** !! its all a**e licking and blow jobs at the top of the hierachy imo!

11. So then, we're all going round old boy Cols for tea and biccies then, and have a regional there? :hehe:

12. please leave essex chairman

has the essex chairman not done the right thing yet ie walked .essex need's a reginal day as much as ford need's a new rs 1 out of 2 is good but 2 out of 2 is even better.

13. Dave Easton

Dave Easton RSOC Member RSOC Member 50928

Expiry
    01/03/2025
    Durham Group
    this topic was started to inform people the show was cancelled

please dont turn it into a slating match or it will be closed

if you are unhappy please contact myself

regards

Dave