Durham and Debyshire RSOC Regional Day - CROFT !!!!!

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by CozzieJohn, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Jay P

Jay P RSOC Member RSOC Member 14139

Expiry
    01/04/2026
    Go on, make a weekend of it!:thumbsup: If you dont fancy taking to the track with your car then there is always the option of the 0-60??? If you dont want to do anything with your car then im sure I can get you out for a passenger ride round the track with someone. The list of things is endless......well nearly.:D

2. yes defo come along n make a wknd of it too :) 0-60 is good!

3. Jay P

Expiry
    01/04/2026
    Sunday Track time PROVISIONALLY fully booked. I can operate a small reserve list, PM me if interested.

Places still available for Saturday.

Cheers, Jay.

4. I quite fancy going with my 4 year old daughter if i'm not working so would i be able to pay on the door for me and her ??

5. How come concourse get in free? Surely the driver of any car on a show stand should get in free if thats the case?

6. Dave Easton

Dave Easton RSOC Member RSOC Member 50928

Expiry
    01/03/2025
    Durham Group
    cos thats the way it is ! concours dont pay at most events, i asked for this when i was running concours a few years ago, it encourages people to start showing their pride and joy !

7. Are there many spaces still available for Saturday track time? I would really like to do it again but won't know if I can afford it until I get paid due to refitting the bathroom atm

8. Hope to see you all there then:) will there be food stands and trade stands, sorry for the silly question:eek:

9. Jay P

Expiry
    01/04/2026
    There is space for Saturday, as soon as you have the funds, download the form and send it off to me and I will book you on.:thumbsup:

10. Surely that applies to anyone who puts an RS on a stand, as the cars are basically making the show arent they?

I do like the first part of your answer :rlmao:

11. plus we pay for a concourse logbook

12. Dave Easton

Expiry
    01/03/2025
    Durham Group
    therte are food vans and some traders, though traders are hard to get at the minute !

13. Carparts Express will be there ;)

14. Dave Easton

Expiry
    01/03/2025
    Durham Group
    graham is on the list !

phire, yes you can pay on the gate your daughter will be free

Last edited: Jun 25, 2011
  15. Thanks for that dave :thumbsup:

16. I'll be down definately on the saturday to get some pics of the track action. So if anyone is on track on sat and you'd like me to keep an eye out for you and get some shots of you, please drop me a PM, or email me at stuvine@sky.com with your car details and a time slot and i'll do my best to oblige!!!
    Cheers
    stu
    www.northernlightphoto.co.uk

A couple from last year......

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. tony`mac

tony`mac RSOC Member RSOC Member 27771

Expiry
    01/04/2025
    Does anyone know if theres track space left for Sunday at all ??

Cheers :thumbsup:

18. Think Sunday's fully booked Mate, best sending Jay P a PM to confirm this & you can maybe get on the reserves list :thumbsup: v

19. theres a reserve list for Sunday.

if yr on facebook add "Rsoc at croft" as a friend and suggest to everyone of yr friends so we can spread the word!! thanks :)

20. What time does this get started on the Sunday?