Cumbria show 2007

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by oggiesr, Nov 26, 2006.

1. oggiesr

oggiesr RSOC Mk2 Mexico Registrar RSOC Life Member RSOC Member RSOC Registrar LIFE Member 26731

Expiry
    01/06/2035
    Cumbria Group
    :D :D :cheers: :thumbsup:

2. RS2000CUSTOM

RS2000CUSTOM

Expired
    01/09/2019
    Lets hope I manage to drive there without blowing up this time !

3. Paul Spence

Paul Spence

Expired
    01/05/2019
    EH!well that would be a first,lol

4. RS2000CUSTOM

RS2000CUSTOM

Expired
    01/09/2019
    :thumbsup:

5. Just out of interest, have you got the postcode of the hotel so we can work out the distance for our members.

We will confirm soon the numbers who want to attend!

Thanks

Matt Evans
    Chairman
    Black Country RSOC

6. I live 1 mile from Heaves Hotel in Kendal mate,post code for this area is
    LA9,if that helps :D

7. oggiesr

oggiesr RSOC Mk2 Mexico Registrar RSOC Life Member RSOC Member RSOC Registrar LIFE Member 26731

Expiry
    01/06/2035
    Cumbria Group
    were a very frendly lot up here in Cumbria cheers stevie mix for that one :thumbsup:

8. The west of scotland rsoc will be there,clubstand names were taken at tonights meeting,all spaces filled !!!!!!

9. looin forward t this, missed it last year cos the mrs booked a holiday!!!

10. make sure she does'nt book one this year again... :D

or you will miss the best rsoc show of the year.. :thumbsup:

vickyg

1 person likes this.
  11. An excellent show!!!!, and :beer: with the tour on the sat it makes for an excellent weekend, although the curry in Kendal last year was a bit hot!!

12. We are thinking of coming this year, combining it with a short break in the Lakes. Can anyone recommend a nice hotel/ B&B??

13. I have heard the Devon show may well not go ahead so will cumbria now have concours? if this is true.

14. oggiesr

Expiry
    01/06/2035
    Cumbria Group
    This sounds about right after all the noize they made about the dates , :dur: as for concours at Cumbria ? it's up to the club to get in touch with me we will have to wait and see ;)

1 person likes this.
  15. Strange one this people saying that the Devon show might be cancelled as we spoke to Jemma only this morning & she never mentioned it.

16. RS2000CUSTOM

RS2000CUSTOM

Expired
    01/09/2019
    Maybe because she has resigned !!

As stated on Devon website

Events Co-ordinator

Jemma has officially stood down from her role as Regional Day Co-ordinator and Events Co-ordinator.

17. And i hear they are also kicking up a stink cos The is a group of about 20 or so want a East Devon Group as they do not want anything to do with the Devon lot.

18. RS2000CUSTOM

RS2000CUSTOM

Expired
    01/09/2019
    So in fact there could now be 3 regional shows on the same day ? lmao lmao

19. oggiesr

Expiry
    01/06/2035
    Cumbria Group
    it just gets better and better this :banana: :hehe: :hehe: lmao lmao

20. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Lee Pearson is the man to speak to about any possible dates although I do know from yesterdays meeting that as it stands there is both Devon and Cumbria's regional days on the 13th May, no other group has enquiried about holding a show on that date.