Cumbria rsoc show 2008

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by oggiesr, Mar 11, 2008.

1. Just to point out that this was no fault of the organisers, they simply weren't supplied on time by the RSOC, I am informed that the organisers were not too pleased and instead gave cash prizes to the winners from their own funds.

My own view, best show weekend I have had in 20 years of RSOC membership, was there from teatime Friday and loved it, echoed by many others over the weekend as well.

cheers, Paul

2. Cossy Mike

Cossy Mike RSOC Member RSOC Member 26267

Expiry
    01/07/2024
    Very good show been coming to this one since back in the days of Dalmain House in 1998.

Was that your Mk2 parked next to the orange ST near the hotel?

3. If you mean the red one parked on the bank, yes it was mate, car had only done 30 miles since complete resto, then we gave it a good running in :rolleyes: on the tour. Just waiting for my new exhaust to come now after this one cried enough ...:p

[​IMG]

On the day there were 3 of my past RS's there plus my current one, got the 3 MK2's together ...I know I aint too pretty :(

[​IMG]

4. Lee Reynolds

Lee Reynolds

Expired
    01/12/2016
    Didnt realise that was yours Paul! I thought you were still restoring that!

5. Cossy Mike

Expiry
    01/07/2024
    Looked really well, liked it. Not many std Mk1 RS2000's there though. Love them in blue.

:beer:

6. Great weather, good show but as other folk bit let down by the food & drink arrangements, also could have done with a little more to keep kids entertained. Would maybe be better at a different venue with flatter grounds as lots of people were having problems in the car park IMO.

7. Cossy Mike

Expiry
    01/07/2024
    I think it is a good venue. You should have seen it last year, people were getting towed out of the field parking area!!

:D

8. :) so if it pist down, the car park would be a bog

9. Lee Reynolds

Lee Reynolds

Expired
    01/12/2016
    whoops

Last edited: May 13, 2008
  10. Lee Reynolds

Lee Reynolds

Expired
    01/12/2016

What, do you mean something better than the swings that looked like they were falling to bits? LOL I wouldnt have put our little one on those if she had come with us! Sorry organisers....

11. yeah lee a agree

12. topaz

topaz

Expired
    01/04/2018
    its a car show not a funfair :)

Last edited: May 14, 2008
  13. Maybe it should be for RSOC members only and you lads can watch over the fence ......:rlmao:

14. looking from over the fence
    who was takeing pic's was it CF or RF or was it for members mag??

15. Lee Reynolds

Lee Reynolds

Expired
    01/12/2016

Wrong attitude!

16. Lee Reynolds

Lee Reynolds

Expired
    01/12/2016

who?

17. topaz

topaz

Expired
    01/04/2018
    so is moaning about something that never affected you, ie, you never had any kids with you anyway.

18. I beleive it was Retro Ford taking the majority of the pics mate but I am sure Chris Copeland will have a good write up in Rallye News also ....:beer:

19. Was a top show !!!

[​IMG]

What it lacked in Ice Cream Vans it made up for in motors......

Big Thanks to the Cumbrian RS Boys !

20. Lee Reynolds

Lee Reynolds

Expired
    01/12/2016

No i was joking about them not moaning.