Cumbria rsoc show 2008

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by oggiesr, Mar 11, 2008.

1. oggiesr

oggiesr RSOC Mk2 Mexico Registrar RSOC Life Member RSOC Member RSOC Registrar LIFE Member 26731

Expiry
    01/06/2035
    Cumbria Group
    [​IMG]
    The postcode for the heaves hotel is LA8 8EF
    map and full directions; [​IMG]

Last edited: May 7, 2008
  2. hally

hally

Expired
    01/08/2018
    really looking forward to this steve!

3. Thought you were on reserve list Wayne ...:rlmao:

4. hally

hally

Expired
    01/08/2018
    not steves list just yours! let me know son as soon as you can if there is room for me and rowey!

5. Looking forward to this as I missed last years :(

6. Northants Group will be there as usual:D

7. See you all in the morning :D look out for my car (and others lol) at sportingfords.com :D

8. JPA

JPA

Expired
    01/12/2023
    Lookin Forward To This One , The Guys From The West Of Scotland Group Will Be There Bright And Early
    See You All 2moro

John ;)

9. Lee Reynolds

Lee Reynolds

Expired
    01/12/2016
    What a gorgeous day, what a great show, what a great turn out :) Only stayed about 2 hours as we went to coast, but apart from the mass cue for food and drink it was one of if not the best static show ive ever been to :)

10. agree with the above statement was a superb day ,lots of top motors .
    good turnout set in a great manor house garden and great weather all day long ..just not good to queue 6miles for a beer, my only complaint
    pics will be posted up soon by myself in the photo section :beer: :beer:

11. Cossy Mike

Cossy Mike RSOC Member RSOC Member 26267

Expiry
    01/07/2024
    Good show, good weather, good turn out, lots of old skool, enjoyable venue, nice drive over (exept witnessed bad accident on the way home).

Bad pionts,

No Meguires stall. Trader parts stalls selling scrap. Queue for food and drink. No trophies for Concours.

:D

12. Lee Reynolds

Lee Reynolds

Expired
    01/12/2016
    Yes the que for food and drink was really bad. Needed burger vans imo but still a good one!

1 person likes this.
  13. GREAT WEATHER,great cars,great venue,crap queing should have 2 que's 1 for the bar and 1 for food
    FELT SORRY FOR THE OWNER OF MK1 TURBO ON THE HARD SHOULDER

14. Ohhhhh And No Ice Cream Vans For Kids

15. fordrs2005

fordrs2005 RSOC Member RSOC Member 51450

Expiry
    01/12/2024
    it did have 2 seperate cues

16. yep defo good day out again shame about the cue for food and drink but some serious cars there a good mix of cars there as well plus weather couldnt have been better shame about my sunburn tho!

17. Lots Of People Cue'ing Outside Didnt Know There Was Another Cue Inside For The Bar

18. Lee Reynolds

Lee Reynolds

Expired
    01/12/2016

correct, we overheard someone say as we were stood in food cue but just wanted a drink!

19. was a stunning day and a fantastic show :cool:

Shame about the Focus RS that had a very nasty smash on the way home on A590 by the flookburgh junction :eek: looked like a BMW had pulled out on them and totalled the RS :pale: even the rear wheel had buckled under from what looked like the RS spinning round and landing on it so hard :(

Anyone know who's this was :confused: