Cumbria Rs Show 2004

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by oggiesr, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Kevin

Kevin RSOC Member RSOC Member 19748

Expiry
    01/03/2027
    i will be there but with no car:cry:
    help out judging cossies if you want
    cheeRS

2. Paul Cox

Paul Cox

Expired
    01/03/2024
    And,

What was the show like ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, - better and bigger than last year's one,well done guy's and gal's.

And the weather was a bit better than last year.......

And - i was very happy,picking up my class win & car of the day trophies :D

3. Was a good day, I had a good time, glad that it didnt rain!!! :D

Paul: I love the car, you deserve the trophies that you won!! :clap: :clap: :thumbsup:

Andrew

4. Deepest Blue

Deepest Blue RSOC Member RSOC Member 6324

Expiry
    01/03/2025
    Had an enjoyable day - good old skool turnout!
    Well done Coxy C.O.T.D.:thumbsup:

CheeRS Neil.

5. Paul Cox

Paul Cox

Expired
    01/03/2024
    Cheers Guys

I am glad it paid of,as i had last week of work to get the car ready and sorted out for the show.

On the way home,every time i turned the radio down..... - kev and alan shouted..... - "dont mention the Car of the day win" :cry:

6. we had an excellent day :thumbsup:

some quality cars there, real minters ... shall be there next year hopefully with a few more cars on our behalf

:cheers:

7. Simbo

Simbo RSOC Member RSOC Member 48290

Expiry
    01/04/2025
    Was a good show with a lot of excellent cars on display,better than last years show but one small complaint unfortunately, what happened with the tombola and the concours results? the programme said they would be announced at 4pm, we came up to the tent at 3.55pm and got the last 2 results, what happened there?

8. as above i would also like to metion that point ,as prizes etc may have been lost when people were still in the area

9. oggiesr

oggiesr RSOC Mk2 Mexico Registrar RSOC Life Member RSOC Member RSOC Registrar LIFE Member 26731

Expiry
    01/06/2035
    Cumbria Group
    you just can't beat geting on with the it so peeps that have along way to go home are't kept waiting . It was announced over the loud speaker that it would be early .steven

10. Simbo

Simbo RSOC Member RSOC Member 48290

Expiry
    01/04/2025
    Never heard it being announced on the speaker,

We travelled a long way! and to stand around all day then miss the prize giving was a bit crap.