Central RSOC Show Santa Pod 18th April 2010

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by pggtips, Feb 8, 2010.

1. pggtips

pggtips RSOC Member RSOC Member 37227

Expiry
    01/06/2024
    Central Group
    With the Central Group RS Day at Santa Pod on the 18th April fast approaching the booking forms are now available from www.centralrsoc.co.uk under the santa pod 2010 link, or www.central-show.co.uk

If anyone has any problems feel free to pm me.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2010
  2. bpspa

bpspa

Expired
    01/11/2017
    Are we able to purchase tickets online for this event as I have some local group members who want to purchase extra tickets before the event, if so can you pop a link up as I can't find one on the websites :beer:

3. STEG_3dr

STEG_3dr RSOC Member RSOC Member 32885

Expiry
    01/06/2024
    Hi,

Sorry we dont have an on-line ticket purchase facility available, Any tickets for Clubs stands would have to be purchased through the Central RSOC, any public ticket can be brought in advance from central RSOC, Santa Pod, or from the gate on the day.

Cheers
    Steg :D

4. hi can i buy a infield pass on the day as well as a entry ticket,many thanks

5. mr series two

mr series two RSOC Life Member RSOC Member LIFE Member 24265

Expiry
    01/12/2037
    concourse cars

can u tell me if we have to pay to get in when showing in concourse even with a log book are there any reduced entry rates for cars in concourse
    thanks in advance
    tony

6. STEG_3dr

Expiry
    01/06/2024
    Raycos, I have replied to your PM.

Mr S2, Sorry but you have to pay for a ticket still, this is because Santa Pod control all the tickets, even the central group have to pay for there own.

7. STEG_3dr

Expiry
    01/06/2024
  8. Jay P

Jay P RSOC Member RSOC Member 14139

Expiry
    01/04/2026
    Derbyshire Group form and very large cheque sent off today.:thumbsup:

9. BTT!!!!!

Come on people gets those booking forms in!!

10. is there any "infield secure" parking for non local group members? weather permitting i fancy a trip down as enjoyed it a few years ago when i went but don't fancy parking the saph with muggles and chavs as i've heard of a few cars going walkies from down there.

11. Yes there is matey, Think its £5 for infield parking check out the website for further details www.central-show.co.uk

Oh and dont worry about the weather there is always plenty to see and do

12. the weather doesn't worry me from a viewing point it's just my car has allergies to the wet. lol.

13. Craig1.6i

Craig1.6i

Expired
    01/03/2023
    Can't wait for this one, all booked in with Sporting Fords:thumbsup:

14. hi i sent a sae to paul g about 10 days ago when should i receive the infield pass many thanks

15. STEG_3dr

Expiry
    01/06/2024
    You will receive your passes about a week before the show!. :thumbsup:

16. righthooker

righthooker

Expired
    01/11/2019
    have tickets been sent out ?? getting close now

17. i've got mine already

18. Not long now and sunny weather on the cards too... gonna be a scorcher, bring ya suncream!