Central day @ Santa Pod 22nd April 2007 details

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by KAIBO_UK, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Santa Pod 2007

Once again Central RSOC will be hosting their Regional Day at Santa Pod Raceway on Sunday April 22rd 2007. As before this will take the form of a ‘Run Wot Ya Brung’ (RWYB) day with our show running alongside. Everyone is welcome to attend, whether you are a Ford RS owner or not.

Santa Pod 2007 - Ford RS Groups

Last year we had over 650 cars on RS Group Stands. Let’s see if we can better that this year!

Bookings for Group Stands will close on Friday 6th April 2007. It is imperative that we have a booking form returned by then with a cheque to cover at least one person’s entry per car. Gate entry tickets are £12 per person when booked as part of a group stand. You may book any number of gate entry tickets over and above the one per car rule. Guests under 13 years of age are free.

Race tickets may be booked directly from Santa Pod. See ‘Race Tickets’ for details.

Those of you wishing to run your car up the strip and be on a group stand will have to decide whether to race in the morning, or the afternoon. We will only be allowing car movements onto and off group stands during the hour the track is closed for lunch, for safety reasons.

The gates will open at 8am (not before) for Groups to get onto their stands. Only cars displaying the Group Pass will be allowed to the show side of the track, so don’t forget your pass, or try to blag it on the day. Santa Pod security will be in charge of who can and who cannot get to the show side of the track.

Pitches will be allocated on the basis of the order the bookings were received. The earlier ones will get the better pitches. We aim to have everyone on tarmac as in 2006, the difference will be how far you have to walk to get to the grandstand and traders!

Group bookings should be made to Mike Birch, 11 Hazlecroft, Kingsbury, Tamworth , B78 2JZ. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Central RS Owners Club’.

When a booking has been received an entry will appear under ‘Confirmed’. This will allow you to track that we have received your order. Tickets and Passes will be posted out during the week ending Friday 13th April 2007.

Please note that on our web site we have pdf format forms that you can download yourself for booking your group. click on the santapod tab and chose the relevent heading. www.centralrsoc.co.uk

Santa Pod 2007 - Entry Prices

Entry to Santa Pod on the day will cost £15 for anyone over 13 years of age. 13 and under is free. These tickets may be bought in advance directly from Santa Pod up to the 13th April for £12 each, plus a £1 booking fee per ticket up to a maximum of £5. Santa Pod can be contacted on 08700 782828.

Those of you that are attending as part of a car club with a group stand should purchase your tickets through your club.

Those of you wishing to run your car up the strip should check out ‘RWYB Rules’ to ensure that you know everything you need to get to the start line.

If you value your car and don’t wish to leave it in the free Public Car Park, you may buy an in-field parking pass from Central RSOC for £5. This will allow you to park you car on the show side of the track in a designated area. Infield passes may be purchased from Brian McKay, Central RS Owners Club, 5 Deltic, Glascote, Tamworth B77 2DU. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Central RS Owners Club’. Last orders for passes is Friday 6th April.

Santa Pod 2007 - Visiting Car Club

Central RSOC welcomes club bookings from all Ford and non-Ford car clubs. The more variety of cars we have the better!

Bookings for Club Stands will close on Friday 6th April 2007. It is imperative that we have a booking form returned by then with a cheque to cover at least one person’s entry per car. Gate entry tickets are £12 per person when booked as part of a Club stand. You may book any number of gate entry tickets over and above the one per car rule. Guests under 13 years of age are free.

Race tickets may be booked directly from Santa Pod. See ‘Race Tickets’ for details.

Those of you wishing to run your car up the strip and be on a Club stand will have to decide whether to race in the morning, or the afternoon. We will only be allowing car movements onto and off Club stands during the hour the track is closed for lunch, for safety reasons.

The gates will open at 8am (not before) for Clubs to get onto their stands. Only cars displaying the Club Pass will be allowed to the show side of the track, so don’t forget your pass, or try to blag it on the day. Santa Pod security will be in charge of who can and who cannot get to the show side of the track.

Pitches will be allocated on the basis of the order the bookings were received. The earlier ones will get the better pitches. We aim to have everyone on tarmac as in 2006, the difference will be how far you have to walk to get to the grandstand and traders!

Club bookings should be made to Mike Birch , 11 Hazlecroft, Kingsbury, Tamworth , B78 2JZ. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Central RS Owners Club ’.

When a booking has been received an entry will appear under ‘Confirmed’. This will allow you to track that we have received your order. Tickets and Passes will be posted out during the week ending Friday 13th April.th April 2007.

The booking form may be printed or downloaded under ‘Club Booking Form’ in PDF format.

Santa Pod 2007 - Traders

Last year there were over 25 trade stands on the fresh tarmac area next to the grandstand and in front of the grandstand.

The stand price this year has been held at last years price of £50 for a stand approximately 5m square. This will allow you the space to put up a table and have a van behind. Should you wish to have a different stand size, please contact us to discuss your requirements.

Each trade booking will come with one vehicle pass and two gate tickets. Again, should your requirements differ from this, please contact us.

Bookings for trade stands will close on Friday 6th April 2007. It is imperative that we have a completed booking form and cheque by this date.

Trade stand bookings should be made to Mike Birch , 11 Hazlecroft, Kingsbury, Tamworth , B78 2JZ. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Central RS Owners Club

All information for the day is on our web site www.centralrsoc.co.uk

Hope to see you there...

Brian Mckay
    Chairman Central RSOC

2. is there concours at central day this year???

3. yes there is as always.entrants to go through normal channels.

4. jason_nike

jason_nike RSOC Member RSOC Member 39550

Expiry
    01/02/2025
    Can we do a stand if we arent part of a group. We are trying to start an East Sussex RS owners club but not got it sorted yet, but would like to do a stand. Its possible we would have about 8-10 cars.

5. Can i have a stand for the new kids on the block lol, the RS Focus boys and girls please, i have put a thread up in the focus section and now just waiting for the list to grow and as soon as i have the numbers i will let you know

cheers dunc
    p s can we have a nice pitch please

6. no problem just fill in the pdf form on the central web site order how many tickets you want and give your group a name . See you there!!!!

7. We are also going to send out some forms and directions to all rsoc local clubs within the next couple of days for the santa pod. If your club has incorrect or no details as listed in rallye news then please let us know, or if you know of other car clubs please pass ont he information.

No worries! Mac :beer:

8. Cossie Helen

Cossie Helen

Expired
    01/06/2018
    Surrey Group would like a stand too :D

Will get forms filled in and sent soon :thumbsup:

9. Looking forward to this show if My car is not on a group stand .Which it most likely will not be is there a good secure hard standind area for me to park the s1.. Regards sue xx

10. We do have an in field parking area at an extra cost!! I think there is more room put aside for this year as the demand was high last year.

Nice to see people taking pride and car in there cars even if they are not a part of any local group!

You may buy an in-field parking pass from Central RSOC for £5. This will allow you to park you car on the show side of the track in a designated area. Infield passes may be purchased from Brian McKay, Central RS Owners Club, 5 Deltic, Glascote, Tamworth B77 2DU. Cheques should be made payable to ‘Central RS Owners Club’. Last orders for passes is Friday 6th April.

See ya there Sue :beer: :thumbsup:

11. STEG_3dr

STEG_3dr RSOC Member RSOC Member 32885

Expiry
    01/06/2024
    Sue you should try and get down to some of the Central group meets near Atherstone\Nuneaton thats if your still living in the Cov area!

12. Yes i will start coming along from march.I have been wanting to come its just with my job i do 12hr shifts so cannot always get there.But now the weather is going to pick up i will come down.As you say i am in COV which is only 20 mins from your meet.

13. we have a wednesday night meet now every fourth one of the month at 8pm if that is better than a sunday meet. :beer:

14. Right update time at the moment i have about 22 focus RS`s wanting to show on the stand and about 30 tickets needed, just starting to get the money in and hope to get it all in by the end off feb ( i hope ) so this is just to let you know we are coming.

ps I WILL SEND YOU A PM with my address to send the details to

cheers dunc

15. Hotrs2000

Hotrs2000 RSOC Member RSOC Member 21312

Expiry
    01/01/2025
    Just been asked by the Middlesex chairman to put my car on the Middlesex stand, so will see you all there.

16. Hotrs2000

Hotrs2000 RSOC Member RSOC Member 21312

Expiry
    01/01/2025
    Just got my pass and ticket tonight:banana: see you all on Sunday:thumbsup: