Central day at santa pod

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by jaz2000, Mar 7, 2005.

1. jaz2000

jaz2000

Expired
    01/08/2023
    Hi just wondering if there is any space left so i could show my 95 RS2000 and if so how do i go about it. Any help would be great as this would be my first time showing this car. :cheers:

2. Kevin

Kevin RSOC Member RSOC Member 19748

Expiry
    01/03/2027
    All you need is a log book from steve minshull
    see next rallye news to apply.
    Then turn up EARLY and get polishing.
    ring the central group on07850017570
    mike birch for further details

3. MARC MCCUBBIN

MARC MCCUBBIN RSOC Sapphire Cosworth Registrar RSOC Member RSOC Member 33508

Expiry
    01/01/2034
    kev is it right enough that concourse cars are getting in free to santa pod ???????????

4. jaz2000

jaz2000

Expired
    01/08/2023
    I was wondering more about a general club stand rather than concours as my car is not quite up to that standard.

5. cos.andy

cos.andy RSOC Member RSOC Member 36407

Expiry
    01/03/2027
    Does anyone know if there is any onsite camping for saturday night for this show?

6. GarethB

GarethB RSOC Member RSOC Member 33712

Expiry
    01/07/2025
    No onsite caping at Santa Pod, I am afraid it would put the entry price for camping to silly amounts but Sanat Pod have a list of near by sites.

Jaz, pm me your e-mail and I will send you all the booking information.

As far as free entry, you only get in free if you have last years ticket stub, otherwise concours pays the same as everyone else. The Central Group show no favouritism as it is the local groups, visiting clubs, CONCOURS and cars going up the the strip that make the day special, so you all pay. Sorry Marc, but this also applies to the Central Club members that help on the day. They also pay to get in!

7. GARETH YOU TOOK THE WORDS OUT MA MOUTH.

There is still some space left so get in while you can :D

8. Scott R50 FMC

Scott R50 FMC

Expired
    01/07/2017
    Hi, tried ringing Mike Birch to book a clubstand for our group "DURHAM" for 10 cars and just got answer phone, can someone confirm that this will be OK??

cheeRS

9. cut off was 31/3/05. keeping trying though.

10. whens all this happening i havn't got a list of any events this year

11. cos.andy

cos.andy RSOC Member RSOC Member 36407

Expiry
    01/03/2027
    Go to the concours cars section on here, there's a thread titled "log book show dates"