Central Day 2009

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by STEG_3dr, Jan 23, 2009.

1. hi, what time do the gates open?
    cheers

2. 9.00 for clubs,

8.00 traders/concours - Roughly speaking LOL!

3. Right! Even more on offer this year - Just confirmed

Burnout competition/Demo run by Santa Pod will also be on offer!

The Jet Car WILL be back to run the strip and amaze all! Thanks tot he management at Santa Pod!

ALSO > > > > > There will be a drifting arena run by Santa Pod, £5 for a Passenger ride with a professional Drifter or take your own car with the instructor and get taught how to do it proper and safe! Come rain or shine you can still see the action!

Kids entertainment - Bouncy slides, bouncy castle, trampolines!! we have it all this year!

Record number of Traders! I am sure you will find everything you want, dont miss out.

ONLY 1 WEEK LEFT GET YOUR MONIES IN!!!!!!! DONT MISS OUT THERE IS MORE IN THIS YEARS SHOW THAN EVER!!!

4. Can registrars having a stand please contact me!

5. Hi guys I think me n Twinkle(Pink Focus) are goin on Cheshire RS stand but would love it if i could bring her over n squeeze her in the middle of the frs's for a few photos? xx

6. Knowing the focus lads im sure they would love to squeeze ya in for a pic or two! LOL

7. i'm trying to find out if the booking i sent for fordsport was recieved, i tried texting the number off the flyer (richard farmer), and the number on the rsoc main website for mike birch, not had a reply.
    and the email address central-show@hotmail.com just seems to bounce the emails back......

8. yes got it ta! 21tickets!we have tested the email and it seems to be working fine! any probs please pm me!

Last edited: Apr 6, 2009

9. phew!! i was starting to panic!! - didn't want to have to call everyone and say it didn't arrive in time!!

i did try the email a couple of times, once from my work and once from a hotmail (not both today) and both got bounced back. -oh well, as long as you got the booking thats fine!

:cheers:

10. Yeh no worries mate! should be with you by friday depending on hopw many more people i get phone and panic that they have not even sent the form in and want tickets.. LOL

anyone else had better pm me quick! and get a cheque/ form int he post next day delivery to

Andrew McManus
    12 Hartleyburn
    Wilnecote
    Tamworth
    Staffs
    B77 4BL

after that you will have to speak to the pod! sorry but we have to cut it off sometime

11. So, are the local groups who have booked for this, going to get their tickets by this friday? (10th)

Only asking because i need to distribute mine out to the guys.

Thanks,

Matt

12. cossie-pam

cossie-pam

Expired
    01/03/2021
    Just checking to see if you have recieved mine :)
    Cheers pam

13. D7AKE

D7AKE RSOC Member RSOC Member 17559

Expiry
    01/06/2024
    Hi

Is there a list of confirmed traders for this show? If so where can I find it?

Thanx

14. hi mate we have got about 30 traders confirmed i will try and get the list updated during today on the central web site.www.central-show.co.uk/forums

15. Black country group tickets and stand passes arrived sat morning!

Cheers guys. :D

16. D7AKE

D7AKE RSOC Member RSOC Member 17559

Expiry
    01/06/2024
    Thanks

17. Does anyone know who the photographer was on the way in or there website please??

Claire

18. I just wanted to post and say 'thanks and well done' to the central RSOC for organising a great day :beer:
    It was the first RS day I've been to and it won't be the last. I really enjoyed it, and it was a shame to leave at lunch time to get back to family duty - not least of because the sun had started to warm things up.
    It looked like a big undertaking to get to that level, so credit to all involved.
    I don't think I've ever seen so many RS500's in my life -they seemed to outnumber the 3drs!
    Hopefully next time I'll be able to run what I brung as well.
    Cheers,
    Iain