2006 CORNWALL SHOW 25 JUNE "CONCOURS"

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by rswoza, Feb 19, 2006.

1. We have had a confirmed date for our regional day sunday 25th june ++++Concours event as per normal++++ best on stand cars etc, bbq ,scalextric racing, bar open all day, trade stands.

think were having a penatly shoot out event too, im in goal lol everyone can have ago.

exactly the same place as last year bodmin football club just off the a30.

if any of you would like advance tickets please feel free to contact me.

camping site will be avaiable but not at the footbal club.

this is just a first post about the show, this thread will be constantly updated so keep an eye on it if you are attending, make a weekend of it and visit other big attractions such as the eden project or just take in some scenery.

if i can be of anyhelp should you wish to come down please contact me via pm or on this thread.

regards danny

1 person likes this.
  2. Black Cat

Black Cat RSOC Member RSOC Member 33476

Expiry
    01/06/2025
    :banana: :banana:
    We'd like to bring Torbay Capri club down this time. Can you squeeze us in next to our mates from Duchy? Don't know how many cars at the mo.
    Camping sounds good as we're always up for a :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: the night before a show.[​IMG]

Personally - I'm going for the most miles travelled by your RS in the year prize :thumbsup:

3. i cant see a problem with that, the duchy capri club always support our event as we support theres so im sure the torbay club can have a nice spot...

we operated a strict system of first come first served, so book in advance to ensure a good space as im sure your aware that our show ground fills up fast.

contact steve white i will pm his number

4. cossi mat

cossi mat

Expired
    01/03/2017
    nice one for posting this dan see u soon

5. Suppose i better turn up to keep u in line hey Dan lmao

6. hey dan, ive started up my site and was talkin to cossie matt and he was gonna try and get us a spot in there, am sortin now about numbers and will know by end of next week to definate numbers. hope this can be arranged as id like to show aswell as promote my site

7. ive joined your site mate looks good.

theres been a development there is DEFINATLY a penalty shoot out at the show on the football pitchs, anybody who has been to our show know exactly were the pitchs are those that havent... well u cant miss them realy lol.

for those that score 3 penatlys past me will receive a certificate and the best penalty of the day will recieve a nice trophy this will be presented at 3:30 i believe this year along with the other concours awards show and shine etc.

I will be in goal there will be a shoot out from 12 noon till 2 o'clock so make sure u have a go..... costs 50p a go.

it will be advertised around the show ground so u dont forget, i hope a few of you have a go and show us what your made of lol.

also as in previous years the scalextric is up and running again in the club house this is usually well used by the kids however grown ups have been more active in the last year lol. there is an award for best times and it donst cost the earth to have a laugh.

again any questions please ask either on this thread or via e-mail

rswoza@aol.com

8. nig87101

nig87101

Expired
    01/03/2021
    RSOC CORNWALL GROUP REGIONAL DAY
    BODMIN FC - SUNDAY 25th JUNE 2006

"Hi my names Nigel Hall and this is CILLET BANG!! Hang-on,
    wrong letter………. sorry!!" :dur:

Hi all,
    Inviting you on behalf of the Cornwall Group Regional Day Sub-Committee and myself, Nigel Hall (BB username nig87101) to the 2006 Cornwall RS Regional Day at Bodmin Football Club on Sunday 25th June.

§ Log Book Concourse RSOC Trophy’s Galore
    § St Ives Motor Company Ford RS Dealer
    § Trade Stands
    § Show-n-Shine For anybody not entering the main concourse competition, The Cornwall Group girls will judge this, prizes for RS and non-RS.
    § Scalextric Challenge Tag Team Challenge-Subject to enough interest
    § Playstation Challenge
    § BBQ and Bar
    § Group Quiz Prizes awarded
    § Group Tug-of-War Three people and Anchor man (perhaps more)
    § Penalty Shoot Out Can you put one past our Dan? (BB username rswoza)
    § RC Nitro Cars Display By Cornwall RC Nitro Club
    § RC Car Stage Competition
    § Group Stand of the Day Trophy Awarded
    § Farthest Travelled Trophy Awarded
    § Highest Annual Mileage 2 Apologies to those that took part last year, due to an administrative fowl-up (I did one thing and my colleague didn’t!!) we have mislaid last years paperwork. My colleague and myself have both been shot to ensure it doesn’t happen again!!
    § Video/DVD Shows
    § For the Kids:- Face Painting- Bouncy Castle Hopefully much more

We have organised a specific campsite that is approx 7miles away from Bodmin, where hopefully you can get a discount for an overnight stay, if you wish to use this please contact myself (Nige on 07900 131532) to view this campsite www.collifordlakepark.com

On the day, those that frequent the RSOC Bulletin Board (including me) will be displaying their usernames somewhere upon their person – prod us on the shoulder and say hello so we can put your faces to your usernames!!

Advance entries to be returned no later than 31st May 2006 if at all possible.

We would love to see as many members and local groups as possible, please don’t hesitate to get in touch for any help or info.

Now this is my first year as Regional Day Co-ordinator. And it’s going to be a cracker. So if it hacks down with rain, blows a gale and I pass you on the A30 at 110mph, you are to assume the rank of Regional Day Co-ordinator!! Just wanted to make sure we had that one ironed out. :thumbsup:

NIGEL HALL – 07900 131532
    Nig87101@tiscali.co.uk
    BB username: nig87101

Regards and thanks from myself, the Regional Day Sub Committee and from all at the Cornwall Group.
    CheeRS.

[​IMG]

9. nig87101

nig87101

Expired
    01/03/2021
    Black Cat, have sent you a PM.

10. nigel had nikki been in touch from passion ford?

11. nig87101

nig87101

Expired
    01/03/2021
    No, not as yet mate.

12. mike77cos

mike77cos RSOC Insurance Officer BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Member 36452

Expiry
    01/02/2025
    Put your hands up if you were sooooo hung over at last years show you may be in trouble over a certain trophy and proof there of, Bat me Mr hall

13. nig87101

nig87101

Expired
    01/03/2021
    Do it again this year me-lado and this will happen!![​IMG] Be warned Truffle lover!!

14. mike77cos

mike77cos RSOC Insurance Officer BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Member 36452

Expiry
    01/02/2025
    mmm you want me in your mouth lmao

15. nig87101

nig87101

Expired
    01/03/2021
    Oh for cryin out loud!! :wall: :wall:

16. mike77cos

Expiry
    01/02/2025
    sorry sorry sorry bud.

Right back to promoting the show

Roll up Roll up

17. nig87101

nig87101

Expired
    01/03/2021
    Or as you said last year:

"Rrrrlll....p,......rr........... :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: :zzzz: "