Cumbria Regional day 28th May 2017

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by RS02 BAM, Apr 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oggiesr

oggiesr RSOC Mk2 Mexico Registrar RSOC Life Member RSOC Member RSOC Registrar LIFE Member 26731

Expiry
    01/06/2035
    Cumbria Group
    Cumbria show 2017
    Can all club stands try to be in before 9.00am show opens to the public at 9.30am gate open to traders and concourse from 6.30 this is to ease traffic flow thank you for you cooperation.
    The heaves hotel is now officially closed and of limits we only have the use of the grounds this year. We have a large marque and bar facilities along with outside catering by Spit 'N' Crackle check them out on facebook they did the catering on Sunday last year at the show.

rscarshows likes this.
  2. goodison1972

goodison1972

Expired
    01/04/2021
    I'll get to the concourse stand for about 7am, can't get there any earlier!

3. Hi, I was on the Honiton pass today Saturday and was taking pictures of all the cars.I'm a semi-pro photographer. If anybody would like pictures of your car or any other cars, all the cars looked superb and you all got a wave.

Last edited by a moderator: May 27, 2017
    Chesney likes this.
  4. Chesney

Chesney Well-Known Board User RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Webteam RSOC Member 38438

Expiry
    01/05/2025
    Nottingham Group
    Amber Mexico mk2 Reg Vcf91s if u have any of it please.

5. Hi, yes I have one of your car. Please use my email to reply... Thefurrymafia@btinternet.com.
    Regards Stuart Howard.

Chesney likes this.
  6. fastchappers

fastchappers

Expired
    01/08/2021
    Do we know where the show will be held next year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.