Cornwall RSOC Regional Show - 2007 - Concours etc

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by nig87101, Mar 13, 2007.

1. nig87101

nig87101

Expired
    01/03/2021
    Just an update, any groups who have not yet had an advance booking form please let me know as soon as poss and I can email or snail-mail you a copy. :thumbsup:
    Would also help to know who is going to risk camping with Black Cat and her Wurzels CD this year!! lmao

2. Black Cat

Black Cat RSOC Member RSOC Member 33476

Expiry
    01/06/2025
    Not just the Wurzels this time - got Weird Al Yankovic too

3. The East Devon lot will be there :thumbsup:

4. Black Cat

Expiry
    01/06/2025
    You fancy camping Joe? I know it's not far away but should be a good pi55 up.

5. I dont think the whole group will but a few of us could pop down for the night:thumbsup:

6. Black Cat

Expiry
    01/06/2025
    That'll be good. :thumbsup:
    Make sure you bring your ear plugs in case I have to bring out the Wurzles cd to subdue Nig:s:

7. No Midges Guaranteed this year as they all drowned in the rain over Devon and Cornwall at the weekend !!!!!!! book now before they start breeding again

8. You have a Bug?? :D :D :banana:

1 person likes this.
  9. Black Cat

Expiry
    01/06/2025
    Dont encourage him:doh:

10. I dunno? :alone:

Theres no accounting for taste lmao ............ says the man who just bought a Peugeot Boxer Minibus :doh: :cry: :cry: :cry:

If anyone needs me number 1 it'll be a first lmao and no 2 i'll be in the bath cutting my wrists lmao :cry: lmao :cry: lmao

11. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Dave - might come down to this one. BUT Nige, is there an Hotel nearby :thumbsup:

12. nig87101

nig87101

Expired
    01/03/2021
    Dya want a Hotel near Bodmin or near here so you can join in the camping fun??

13. MONSTER

MONSTER

Expired
    01/06/2019
    You tart :cry:

14. Dave mate you know i would but im on fooking holiday cos i didn't look at the Show Calender cos im a pen15 :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Maybe firthy might accompany you there buddy :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

15. Black Cat

Expiry
    01/06/2025
    You pooflmao

16. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Yea yea yea, what ever, am I bovvered lmao :cry:

Would you expect anything less of someone who works in the Hotel industry. Nige - either mat cheers :thumbsup:

1 person likes this.
  17. billiam

billiam Well-Known Board User BBS Admin RSOC Member RSOC Webteam RSOC Member 38510

Expiry
    01/06/2026
    yes i would expect you to camp with the rest..

when i go somewhere i don't take my tools with me & build something.lmao lmao

hold on....... i don't do that much at work:doh: :doh: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

anyway get ya tent out!:cool:

1 person likes this.
  18. Quality Mark mate lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

AFPMSL

19. nig87101

nig87101

Expired
    01/03/2021
    Too right Mark!! Next thing he'll be saying he's driving down in the N*** Staff Car instead of an RS!!!!! :mad: lmao lmao

GET CAMPING!!!!!! (matron!!)

20. Looks like you being told there Scar :rollwink: :rollwink: :rollwink:

Now get campin you big lanky streak of ragger muffin lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao

Im sure Nige will see you ok :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:beer: