Trax 2006

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by Busyboy, Jan 13, 2006.

1. Busyboy

Busyboy RSOC Member RSOC Member 15019

Expiry
    01/08/2024
    Can anybody tell me whats the date trax is this year please :cheers:

2. on the 10th september mate but needs confirmin yet martin..............

3. Busyboy

Expiry
    01/08/2024
    Cheers ben mate ,but whos got to confirm it, & when ..........

4. DOO

DOO

It`s a chav show gets worse every year i won`t be going anymore

5. duno mate was just told that it's not yet confirmed but it looks like the 10th mate thats all i know at the mo...............

6. i heard the 3rd of sept on a few places but still to be confirmed

7. Busyboy

Expiry
    01/08/2024
    well i must be a chav then because i love it , its got allsorts to see not just the same old RS,s iv seen at least 10 RSOC shows during the show season....oh & dozens of well fit birds :banana:thanks for the replys guys :thumbup:

8. I also thought it was the 3rd Sept. And I must be a chav too as I think it is one of the better shows of the year actually due to the fact you will find a club for just about any model car that you like. There's so much to see. You can quite easily sit and watch the track action all day or 0-60. If you do venture off to go look at some cars, you can guarantee that you will not see them all in the one day.

9. i agree with ya mate, at 2005s event there was no way to get round it all and have a proper look at everything. i personally would say its better then most shows of the summer, especially because you can watch the cossies eating scoobys, evos, skylines and the likes round the track :D i love a bit of jap crap beating :D