Towneley Show...

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by Chairman, Apr 9, 2008.

1. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Tim,

Packs will be sent out Monday. Always said that the pack would be sent to you the week before the show :thumbsup:

Steve

Yes there will be a General RS Stand for anyone with an RS who wants to show it but isn't a member of a local Group of their local group aren't hosting a group stand.

Weather is looking good folkes - 10 day forecast shows a nice warm sunny day :thumbsup:

2. Sound mate do I just turn up on the day or do I have to put my name down or something? Many thanks.

3. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    No need to put your name down so to speak as we've got plenty of space for the non-local group members stand.

When you arrive at the ticket point, just tell them your cars is on the Non Local Group stand. :thumbsup:

4. Craig1.6i

Craig1.6i

Expired
    01/03/2023
    Received tickets today, cheers see ya there

5. just ordered my tickets ready for the weekend.....

looking forward to it!!

6. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Tickets will be sent to you Tomorrow Jim thanks :thumbsup:

7. Ok will do mate. Many thanks.

8. Alright Scar - still ok for the show and shine stand?

Looking forward to it

9. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    You sure are buddy.

You coming over Sunday morning or camping over on Saturday night?

10. coming over on the morning mate. What time do we need to be there? Then need to find the place - any basic directions would be a help

See you soon bud

11. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Direction for most people

M65, Junction 10 and follow signs for Towneley Hall (and our own RSOC arrows).

Access to the show area will be from 7.30am onwards and the show opens to the General public at 9.30am. :thumbsup:

12. tickets arrived all fine and dandy, cheeRS

just seen the directions, is that where i need to head for comping tonight??

just washe off the car, weather here is touch and go, heavy down pours, then glorious sun, then down pour, hopes it better up towneley!!

13. Dont want to upset you mate but its hailstoning here at the momenti am about 10 miles from burnley

14. I hear its not meant to be much better tomorrow :( Oh well sure it'll be a great turnout anyway ;) see you tomorrow :beer: :beer:

15. wish i had some wellies now!!

got me tent, a hoooge brolley, gonna get my waterproof ford wrc stuff out, just checked weather.com, and looks like weather will pass for a while at least for this evening, so we can at least have a few dry beers!!

see you there peeps