this years shows???????????

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by rs ben, Jan 18, 2007.

1. hi could the show coordinaters let me know which shows this year allow dogs in and which will be having on site camping? really want to bring my dogs this year so any info will help me set my show planner for this year :thumbsup: :cheers:

2. ???????????????????????? anybody ??????????????????????

3. hey nice lil staffies mate i was wondering the same thing as ive never seen anyone with dogs at shows i assumed it wasnt allowed mind with present news id think it best not to.

[​IMG]

4. hi mate thanks, how olds yours? looks really nice, yeah i know but it's not the dogs that should be gettin the grief its the fuk wits that own and make these dogs nasty that should be put down and let us normal owners get on and enjoy our pets :thumbsup:

5. rsben, cant beleive you have a white staffy. I would give my right arm for one of them............they are both lush!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 person likes this.
  6. she's not mine rach she's my girlfriends the other one belongs to me :D yeah there cute but most of the time they're little shites lmao lmao lmao

Last edited: Jan 22, 2007
  7. robrs2

robrs2 RSOC Member RSOC Member 38958

Expiry
    01/09/2026
    Take my 2 Staffs to most shows, only track type shows they stay at home.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. Thats usually the case......... They're both lush still. We used to have one, Kelsa was her name. She got into a fight (and she wasnt going to let go!!!) with a farrel cat and got an infection. :wft: She was at the vets for 3 days and didnt improve and well, the rest is history. :cry: I'll try and get some pics up.

It was erics dog (edl blade) and he hates cats with a passion. after that it made us feel worse about them, little :wft: :wft: :wft: :wft:

He'd love to toe punt one in the garden if he got chance..............Saying that I would aswell. Sorry to all you cat lovers out there.....

9. RAB393Y&L13 LMO

RAB393Y&L13 LMO RSOC Life Member RSOC Member LIFE Member 7700

Expiry
    01/01/2034
    Ben,

I take my English Bull "Noggin" to most shows during the show season - only ones we don't take him to are places like Croft and other tracks.

If you're unsure, call the show organisers and ask them - that way you're not wasting your journey by taking them and having to go straight back home.

Em xxx

10. cheers rob, cheers em :thumbsup:

:cry: i'd be the same rach i've only had these 2 for 5 month (now 7 months old) and if owt like that happened to them i'd be in bits, but try and get some pics up :cheers: ben.............. :thumbsup:

11. rob mate they're really nice :thumbsup: how olds the lad he looks stunnin :thumbsup:

here's my lad tyler not got any good ones of poppy on my pc will try and get some up later :thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 22, 2007
  12. Mark Barber

Mark Barber RSOC Member RSOC Member 18969

Expiry
    01/07/2025
    Staffordshire (S) Group
    Pups

HI BEN AND SARAH HOW YOUS DOIN WE GOT PUPPYS 9 IN TOTAL ONLY SOLD THREE NEED TO SELL OTHERS THEY ARE GORG WISH I COULD KEEP EM ALL YOU KNOW WHAT WE LIKE HERES SOME PICS ARE :hug: :beer: YOU DOIN 14TH FEB MEET

Last edited: Feb 3, 2007
  13. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Hi Ben,

Towneley is fine for Dogs providing they're on a lead chap :thumbsup:

14. dingy

dingy

Expired
    01/02/2017
    No dogs at croft - sorry wildheart ;)

15. As we're on this subject, can I bring my horse to National Day?

16. GAZ W

GAZ W

Expired
    01/02/2023

FPMSL ....fookin classic :cry: :cry: :cry:

17. Aww all these cute looking staffs im in doggy heaven.

18. cheers paul will bring them there then mate, dingy didn't think we could bring them 2 a track day but thanks for the reply matey...............

19. What about fish?

Can we bring fish to the meetings. :confused:

20. had to look twice there dude exact same marking as jake bit black and brindle.
    [​IMG]