Somerset RS Regional Day

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by K80FRP, Jul 2, 2007.

1. RS-Mania club booking form sent off

2. Recieved Kev!!!! Tickets will be winging there way back to you asap!!!!

3. CheeRS Willow my good friend

4. Hello,

I would like to begin a list of those attending we have had some of the booking forms returned, but would like some idea who is coming to the show.

Please add to the list - remember monies need to be recieved by 19/08/07 this is the absolutely as we have previously moved the deadline forward.

Ford Sport

RS 1600i on Tour

Weston Motor Club

Swindon RSOC

Somerset RSOC

RS Mania

Shropshire RSOC

Concourse so far x 4 cars

Devon RSOC

Cabriolet club

4 x Traders Confirmed and paid!

5. Got your second email Kev!!! More the merrier!

6. All Please note that we unfortunately will not be represented at National Day so anyone anticipating to pass money to us whilst there will not be able to do so - if you were intending to please drop me a line at 07921552248 or mail me at willsie@tiscali.co.uk and we'll chat

no calls before 5pm please

We are sorry that we are not attending however due to the organisation needed and the qty of full members we have it's just not practical

7. Central Groups money and booking form in the post today mate!

8. philsford

philsford

Expired
    01/04/2019
    hi can anyone give me the address of where i need to send the money to book for this show as i carnt open the link on my computor and can not get in touch with anyone on the phone !! ta

9. PM'd

10. Many Thanks!!!

Were getting close to 150 cars now and were hoping for close to 200 by the end of the week!!

If anyone wants any info please PM me

11. billiam

billiam Well-Known Board User BBS Admin RSOC Member RSOC Webteam RSOC Member 38510

Expiry
    01/06/2026
    oxford's form is in the post 12, cars coming :thumbsup:

12. Received! Many thanks!!!!

Billiam - thanks dude! 1 more than i had anticipated!!