Somerset RS Regional Day

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by K80FRP, Jul 2, 2007.

1. is this show on tarmac or grass

2. raceno7

raceno7

Expired
    01/09/2023
    It will be on grass mate.

3. colin66

colin66 RSOC Member RSOC Member 10043

Expiry
    01/05/2025
    Hi, Do You Need Tickets For This Show Or Can You Turn Up On The Day For Entering Log Book Concourse? Also Would I Have To Book A Space For Trailer ,as I Would Probably Be Trailering Instead Of Driving As I Done Last Year In My Mk2. Cheers Colin......

4. Hello,

We will allocate space for trailers that is not going to a problem :)

The event will be spread over the lawns, therefore on grass.

The event will be Ticket only on the day, these can be obtained via the Somerset RSOC Website - www.somerset-rsoc.co.uk

Look forward to seeing you there :thumbsup:

Contact tel no is 07706406748

Thanks

Katie
    Somerset RS Event Co-ordinator

5. mike77cos

mike77cos RSOC Insurance Officer BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Member 36452

Expiry
    01/02/2025
    Wish I could go Katie but cos is still off road and fiesta has head gasket gone too!

6. That is a shame hun :(

Is the club still having a stand?

7. email sent regarding RSi on TOUR attending

8. Paul Cox

Paul Cox

Expired
    01/03/2024
    Could you just put that there is going to be "concourse log book" at your show,as it dont say it.............unlike all the other show advert's.

And yes - i will be coming to your show

9. Looking forward to seeing all that manage to make our event should be a good day.

We were at the site yesterday planning and Concourse will be held on the Hard standing section of the 4 lawns we have allocated to us.

10. rscarshows

rscarshows RSOC Concours Coordinator BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Life Member RSOC Member LIFE Member 40973

Expiry
    01/05/2033
    Oxford Group
    excellent :banana: :banana:

:cheers: Alan

11. :hello: See you there peeps :thumbsup:

12. OK notes for all!!!!

Entry can not be paid for on the day - tickets MUST be purchased prior to the event - forms can be downloaded at www.somerset-rsoc.co.uk or Email ticketinfo@somerset.rsoc.co.uk

If you are not displaying your ticket on arrival access will not be granted.:doh: :cry:

Usual show rules - entry will be granted between 07:00 - 09:00 on the day - if you have late arrivals :wall: please let us know:hug: , the lawns are not fenced off from general public due to cost so we have to minimise vehicle movement after 10:00 due to Health and Safety reason.

This has been done deliberately to generate interest but also because of the cost of fencing the vast area we will have.

You'll all know what I mean when you get there or if you've been to Weston before.

13. Do you mean tickets for the show, or tickets to enter your car in the show ? :thumbsup:

14. Paul Cox

Paul Cox

Expired
    01/03/2024
    Yeah - i fully know where you are on about,and if the weather will be nice to us,the traffic will be great !!!!!

Sure the local police will be around in good force,they usually are on bank hoilday weekends............

What about parking trailers up some where ??

15. If you wish to display your car then it will cost £5 per car and tickets for this can only be purchased in advance, General Public will not pay to look around the show - hope this clears this up.

We will set aside an area for trailer parking for the concourse entrants.

16. All,

Due to the overwhelming response and the postal strikes to boot we'd like all parties interested in coming to our show to send there forms in as early as possible in order for us to ensure your passes arrive prior to the event itself

This is key for us as if you have no pass on display when you arrive you will not be granted entry to the show!

So as not to miss out please send your forms in asap!!!!!!!

Many Thanks

The Somerset RS Owners Club:hug:

17. i will be there should be a good day and cant beat a day in weston