Scottish RSOC regional day

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by T28 RST, Apr 9, 2006.

1. MONSTER

MONSTER

Expired
    01/06/2019
    Cheers Peter, will you be there matey?

2. playing golf final in the morning so be there later in the afternoon on the unofficial west group stand..... c ya there... :thumbsup:

Peter

3. the d man

the d man RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 36970

Expiry
    01/06/2024
  4. Close peter, you actually go past the caravan site to get to the track. :thumbsup:

But its a dead end road, just keep driving past the caravan site(100yds or so), you can't miss it! :beer:

5. just a quickey do any of you scotish guys know if there is a pub near the campsite that will have the football on, on saturday???
    maybe the campsite bar will have it as both our national teams are in action and i should be there in good time to watch the games????
    cheers james.

6. Call Marc on 07745 230902 as he lives 2 mins from where the show is being held :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

7. do you want to watch the Scotland game ???

8. i will watch owt me as long as its football thought scotland and england were different kick off time so can watch both????

9. not sure but i don't know if the England game will be broadcast up here..
    might get it on sky....but muirkirk/cumnock is shall we say is not like many other places.... :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

10. Absolutely creasing myself at that statement!!! lmao lmao

Scotland game is a 3pm kick off....live on Sky 2

England game is a 5pm kick off....live on the beeb i think

Not sure if the local pub is the best place to watch it tho.....(saloon wi tumble weed and cowboys :cry: ) but if its on the bbc i'd imagine it'll be on in the campsite bar! :beer: :beer:
    if you ask nicely!! lmao :D

11. MARC MCCUBBIN

MARC MCCUBBIN RSOC Sapphire Cosworth Registrar RSOC Member RSOC Member 33508

Expiry
    01/01/2034
    defo b 1 or 2 of the local pub's wa it on.

12. i'd better not pack my england face paints then eh guys??

13. PMSL......just had a thought about that....prob best i don't wear ma CELTIC top then eh!!! lmao lmao

Haha, i'd laugh pal........ lmao lmao

14. Simbo

Simbo RSOC Member RSOC Member 48290

Expiry
    01/04/2025

15. Smiggy

Smiggy

Expired
    01/05/2020
    Fuxake Jake you never told me you were one of them. I'll need to go out and give the car a right good scrub down now! lmao lmao

On second thoughts - anyone wanna buy an S1 :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

SMG