RS Road Trip

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by Chairman, Nov 28, 2007.

1. ill try and drop the money off tomorrow at some point i only live round at broadway

2. mechanic28

mechanic28 RSOC Member RSOC Member 46832

Expiry
    01/07/2024
    hmm how far from london???

3. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    London's a fairly big place old chap. From Richmond though to Castle Coombe your looking at just short of 100 miles.

In total over the entire weekend you'd be looking at around 500 miles or so. London - Coombe - Towneley - London

4. hi mate just posted a cheque through your letter box at the hotel for 2 places can you let me know you got it and could you send a receipt back thanks

5. mark richardson

mark richardson RSOC Member RSOC Member 31158

Expiry
    01/12/2024
    Scar - Is it ok if i leave a cheque and my details with John Taylor as i will be going over to see him before new year?

cheers

Mark.

6. Chairman

Chairman RSOC Chairman BBS Admin RSOC Director RSOC Member RSOC Registrar RSOC Member 38165

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Hi Mark,

Sure is chap, i'll be seeing him for beers over the festive period :beer:

Spellers - cheers for that, i'll pick it up when i venture in next thanks. :thumbsup:

7. mark richardson

mark richardson RSOC Member RSOC Member 31158

Expiry
    01/12/2024
    Payment left with JT - Cheers :)

8. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Cheers Mark, will pick it up tomorrow of him mate thanks.

Spellers - got it thanks :thumbsup:

9. sounds good paul. i'll get on to your web site and pay by pay pal. happy new year m8.

10. how can i pay ........ thanks

11. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    If you PM me your paypal email address I can send you out a Paypal invoice. I'll also need your full name and address and how many people are going with you.

The website should be updated very soon and payments can be made automatically then.

You can alternatively send me a cheque - details in this thread.

12. ok thanks scar will pay on the 22nd of this month

13. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    James - not had your PM with your email address on it chap...

14. billiam

billiam Well-Known Board User BBS Admin RSOC Member RSOC Webteam RSOC Member 38510

Expiry
    01/06/2026
    take me off the list please scar, can't make it anymore:doh: :wall: :cry: :cry: :cry:

15. Chairman

Expiry
    01/03/2026
    Lancashire Group
    Where you off to now chap?

16. billiam

billiam Well-Known Board User BBS Admin RSOC Member RSOC Webteam RSOC Member 38510

Expiry
    01/06/2026
    its me mums 60th, party & stuff... still i'll be having some :beer: :beer: :)

17. Black Cat

Black Cat RSOC Member RSOC Member 33476

Expiry
    01/06/2025
    Poor excuse
    :lmao: :stir: :gmc:

18. have put a cheque in the post this morning along with my details mate for road trip cheers

Last edited: Jan 22, 2008
  19. I've updated the Lancs Website so you can now make payments through there for your places on the Road Trip.

>click here< to be taken to info on the trip (bascially the same as scars already posted) and use the link on the right hand side to be taken to the payment page :thumbsup: