Photoshoot @ 16th August, 1PM

Discussion in 'RSOC Shows & Events - Dates & News' started by shaz1990, Jul 14, 2009.

1. Calling all FORD owners...

Im am organised a photoshoot up at Magna in Rotherham/Sheffield which use to be the old steelworks factory, the old structures around the carpark are great for takin shots with, see pics for results! We had a great day and a good turn out, would like to do another 1 and get as many Fords as possible to attend!

I was thinking of making it a multi forum thing so we can try and get all different Fords to come from other clubs as the attendance will be greater...

16th of August sounds a good date, 2 weeks after Ford Fair so our feet will have had plenty of rest! Starting at 2pm onwards.

Afterwards we can all go to the 'Story Teller' pub near by for something to eat, its a 2 for 1 place with a ball pool play area for the kids!

If theres a good number of attendees i can try and get Performance Ford or another mag down to come and take some proper pics and get us in a magazine!

Address: Sheffield Road, Rotherham, South Yorkshire
    Postcode: S60 1DX
    Junction 33 off the M1 if your are travelling from the South
    Junction 34 off the M1 if you are travelling from the North
    Time: 2pm onwards

Like i said im goin to post this everywhere and see how it goes, stick ya name down if interested in attending, would be ace to get a good turnout...

List of attendees so far from this forum & other clubs:
    - Shaz1990
    - Shaneybaby
    - Panther Collection
    - Mbram85
    - Cammy
    - Enigma
    - Timbo_69
    - Rob-rs
    - Boz-e-man
    - Pocketrocket
    - Yunni
    - Jaffa
    - Owain
    - Kevchard
    - Kosman
    - Neil73
    - Mrbroadside
    - Dannyjay
    - David_17
    - Si_1311
    - Karen & Richard
    - Jonnyboy
    - Mr T
    - Rallyman
    - Geordie_ka
    - Jamie Powley
    - Javelin
    - Doing-it-sideways
    - Alex
    - Jay
    - Lucy
    - Mank
    - Adam_may_08
    - Big Mikey
    - xxDonnaxx
    - Wide ka
    - Adam167
    - Chud1
    - Andyzetec
    - JohnRUFC
    - Rutty
    - Space Monkey
    - Tomsbeta
    - Lee_ZS
    - Luke88
    - Seven
    - Chestnutree
    - Pete H
    - Spike
    - Neil
    - Black-diamond
    - Johnnyrar
    - Rowly
    - RacySuzy
    - WeSTie
    - Junglist
    - Scottie4444
    - Projectrs2k
    - Stoney
    - Madasahatter
    - NickFell
    - Trevmk3
    - Paul Taylor
    - Rusty2i
    - Windymill
    - Marsh
    - Evey
    - Skyl1ne69
    - SoL
    - Heavyrightfoot
    - MR.BULLDOG
    - John-st3
    - Mansfieldclassicford
    - Andy Shackleton
    - Aaz_R_Ka
    - xr3ialex
    - Jordz
    - Vibrating_Cake
    - Michelle71

Pics from the last shoot we had:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 9, 2009
  2. More names been added:

- Yunni
    - Rallyman
    - Geordie_ka
    - Doing-it-sideways
    - Alex
    - Leegoodall

Come on guys! Over 53 cars attending now easy!

3. Gizmo

Gizmo RSOC Life Member RSOC Member LIFE Member 14272

Expiry
    01/01/2034
    Greatest of respect

Who are you ?

And welcome to the forum !

4. Is it a guessing games as to where it is ?????

Im going with Shefield :sheepbounce:

5. More info please?

6. Lol, sorry guys i cant understand why the main parts were missing, i copied and pasted it from other sites?! Anyways its been updated with all relevant info needed!

Last edited: Jul 15, 2009
  7. Update! 79 names down now guys! Come on!!

8. time now been changed to 2pm not 1pm!!!

9. put me down pal looking forward to it nice to see a bit happening locally

10. Browny4u, im glad you can make it! right guys a last update from me unfortunatly im busyt next week so may not be able to get online so the final count with browny4u added is 95 cars from 43 forums! hope you all can make it dont forget the time has changed!!! see you all nxt sunday!!!!

11. Right guys and Girls!

This is a post i dont usually like posting but have to just to over my back and make sure you all know the rules and regulations of attending meets/photoshoots aswell as shows!

This location is open to the public and will probs be a lil busy due to the time of the year (school holidays) can we make sure we are all on our best behaviour, which means no irratic driving, donuts, redlining of engine to ecco cosworth power round the whole of sheffield lmao, speeding, the smoking of drugs blah blah and so on!

There is a 5mph speed limit from the entrance throughout the facility as there is a large playground facility, small water park for children on the right hand side across the road from the main entrance to the Adventure Centre.

This is open to public by the way for a admission fee!!! if your children are playing up lol! there is also a small shop in there aswell!

So people are obliged when attending this meet to stick to the rules and regulations, if they do not comply with the rule they with therefore be asked to leave!

The meeting point is at the far end of the car park in the coach park so make you're way down tothe far end and find a suitable space!

See you all sunday guys!!!!

12. i'll be up for a bit of local action count me in:thumbsup:

13. Is that a stunning mk3 in your user pic :drool: My fav!!!

14. Sorry to do this guys, i have had to relocate this meet on Sunday, sorry its such short notice but please do pass the word on...

Location now changed to the 'Liquid' nightclub's car park which is round the back. Go up the dual carriageway and its the 1st immediate exit on the left, follow it round to the back.

Directions:
    Liquid & Envy
    Main Street
    Rotherham
    South Yorkshire
    S60 1EJ

Still starting at 2PM as normal with meal following afterwards at the StoryTeller.

If your wondering why we have had to relocate... Magna have been dead snotty and will no longer allow us to be there due to the number of attendees even though the car park is HUGE :evil: and with it being the summer holidays etc... Judging by the sound of the emails i have received, were being classed as boy racers and it will no longer be suitable or someone as been snitching crap onto them as they wont even negotiate any special arrangements or times? If anyone still wishes to go up, please be careful and be aware as they will be reporting us to the police! I'm appalled at the bad customer service i have been receiving via email and will be complaining to higher management about this situation. I know there will be a lot of disappointed people and i will Never be using there services again. Sorry guys. [​IMG]

It will still be a good meet, hope everyone still attends, i understand if not but please do come [​IMG]

Attendee List from this forum and other clubs:
    - Shaz1990
    - Shaneybaby
    - Panther Collection
    - Mbram85
    - Cammy
    - Enigma
    - Windymill
    - Marsh
    - Timbo_69
    - Rob-rs
    - Boz-e-man
    - Pocketrocket
    - Yunni
    - Jaffa
    - Owain
    - Kevchard
    - Kosman
    - Neil73
    - Mrbroadside
    - Dannyjay
    - David_17
    - Si_1311
    - Karen & Richard
    - Jonnyboy
    - Mr T
    - Rallyman
    - Geordie_ka
    - Jamie Powley
    - Javelin
    - Doing-it-sideways
    - Alex
    - Jay
    - Lucy
    - Mank
    - Adam_may_08
    - Big Mikey
    - xxDonnaxx
    - Wide ka
    - Adam167
    - Chud1
    - Andyzetec
    - JohnRUFC
    - Rutty
    - Space Monkey
    - Tomsbeta
    - Lee_ZS
    - Luke88
    - Seven
    - Chestnutree
    - Pete H 50
    - Spike
    - Neil
    - Black-diamond
    - Johnnyrar
    - Rowly
    - RacySuzy
    - WeSTie
    - Junglist
    - Scottie4444
    - Projectrs2k
    - Stoney
    - Madasahatter
    - NickFell
    - Trevmk3
    - Paul Taylor
    - Rusty2i
    - Evey
    - Skyl1ne69
    - SoL
    - Heavyrightfoot
    - MR.BULLDOG
    - John-st3
    - Mansfieldclassicford
    - Andy Shackleton
    - Aaz_R_Ka
    - xr3ialex
    - Jordz
    - Vibrating_Cake
    - Michelle71
    - ToothlessJim 80
    - Thespeakereater
    - Andy1
    - BLACKTOP
    - Wezzy_Jess
    - Tdci aps
    - Sean_rsts2
    - YOREVOL
    - m4tt274
    - BigJim19
    - Xr_craig
    - Skyl1ne69
    - Lynzilove
    - Gonzo0
    - Chrisxn 93

I am no longer adding names to list as theres so many and cannot keep updating but there is easily over 100 names...

15. neil73

neil73 RSOC Member RSOC Member 45055

Expiry
    01/09/2024
    so thats where you were all hiding, was at a wedding all day yesterday so did'nt see this had to move, look forward to seeing all the pics

16. sure is
    [​IMG]
    got it all ready on saturday, took dog for a walk on sunday morning, then ended up sat in vets, something wrong with her knee, swelled up the size of a golfball so unfortunately i had to give it a miss, sure i'll see some of the cars around rotherham the next time im up that way:beer: